PDA

View Full Version : Hydrophone control

=FI=Ghost
06-15-09, 12:55 PM
Greetings gentlemen!

Do you remember in good, old Silent Hunter II you could control your hydrophone with keyboard arrows? Is there a way to make it work like that in SH III? I really miss that feature..

en davarn
06-15-09, 01:42 PM
Hello,
I have a question, I installed the mod (WSM 2.0 version on GWX 3.0), and it’s working fine.
I’ve tried the three versions, and I always have the same problem. None of the ships have deck guns; the flak is the only tool available.

Do you have a solution? Did I make a wrong installation?
Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

=FI=Ghost
06-15-09, 01:45 PM
Hello,
I have a question, I installed the mod (WSM 2.0 version on GWX 3.0), and it’s working fine.
I’ve tried the three versions, and I always have the same problem. None of the ships have deck guns; the flak is the only tool available.

Do you have a solution? Did I make a wrong installation?
Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

I am sorry but I don't use WSM 2.0 mod, so I cannot help you..

Pisces
06-15-09, 03:49 PM
en davarn:

It is not propper forum behaviour to ask a totally different question (WSM 2.0 and missing deckguns) in a thread about a specific issue (hydrophone use). Please create your own thread, and mention what your problem is about in the title. Or even better and more likely to receive a responce, state your problem in the thread in which WSM 2.0 was released. I haven't got a clue what WSM is supposed to mean.

=FI=Ghost:

You can click the 3d display of the hydrophone station (H key). If the sensor is not pointing in the direction you clicked it is rotated to it. This way you can do a full sweep when you keep the mousebutton down and drag the cursor. It just follows

=FI=Ghost
06-16-09, 03:00 AM
=FI=Ghost:

You can click the 3d display of the hydrophone station (H key). If the sensor is not pointing in the direction you clicked it is rotated to it. This way you can do a full sweep when you keep the mousebutton down and drag the cursor. It just follows

Yes, I know that, but I hate that you cannot control it with keyboard arrows, like in SH II. That feature was very cool (in my humble opinion) and I really wonder why they didn't include it in SH III..