PDA

View Full Version : To: anyone who likes playing MP in DW on a regular basis

Kapitan
05-14-09, 04:38 AM
To all those who like to play dangerous waters on a regular basis we are attempting to get more people back into the seawolves now than ever before, yes we do play regular mp missions and yes we do play nearly every night or day depending where you are.
We do have a few task force missions that we play all together it can become quite full at time but more fun !

But we would like more people to come and challenge us and be part of the team.

Our link www.seawolves.org (http://www.seawolves.org)

Janus
05-14-09, 01:24 PM
I'd like to play some DW MP again maybe. Had a look at the website but did not get to grips with it I'm afraid. Is seawolves a clan with military hierarchy and so on?

Kapitan
05-14-09, 02:01 PM
Its not a clan it uses ranks to denote how much people play more you play higher the rank so on so forth, it doesnt matter who it is from cadet to fleet admiral you can play anyone. and there are a fair few people to play we just want more.

OptimusX
06-08-09, 06:42 PM
I tried to check it out, but the website didn't really have a FAQ or newbie section. Where should I go?

Kapitan
06-10-09, 03:57 PM
Well if you sign up to the forums them guys can help you out alot more then i can im just training officer for the frigate. you will need to speak to a guy called sparchy.