PDA

View Full Version : Now I know where they live....

Blacklight
04-18-09, 08:36 PM
My wife and I were driving on our way back from some stores near Groton, CT today and we ended up driving past a building that looked very familiar. Then I saw the big sign accross the front that says "Sonalysts Studios". I couldn't convince my wife to turn around so I could go back there and bang on their front door and demand that they fix DSRV !! :DL

I must say that they modeled the building pretty accurately in Dangerous Waters. All you need is the ability to put a highway directly in front of it and it would be perfect.

Frame57
04-19-09, 01:17 AM
Pretty Cool. My haunts back almost 30 years now was the Grotto, Baa Baa O' Reillys's, The Back Door and the Derby. Oh and Rosies. Wonder if any of those are still around?

TLAM Strike
04-19-09, 10:31 AM
Feel like pulling a Recon Raid and getting us a copy of DW2? :D

Remember if you are captured or killed subsim will disavow any knolage of your actions...

Blacklight
04-19-09, 02:31 PM
Feel like pulling a Recon Raid and getting us a copy of DW2? :D

Remember if you are captured or killed subsim will disavow any knolage of your actions...

Maybe in a couple weeks I can drive down there again and grab a copy...er...some PICTURES of their fine building. Do I have the Subsim Liscence to Kill or is this to be a non-lethal operation ?

We do plan on heading back down there in a few weeks to see the Nautilus. Neither of us have ever been there before. We tried to go in there yesterday, but the museum was closed.

Getting down the street to the Nautilus was hell because it was a HUGE line of trafic jammed cars all trying to get through the sub base gates. We parked on the side of the road and in a little while, we saw why there were all those cars going in. There was a sub parked out there in the river and some tugs were pushing it in. I'm assuming that all the cars were families of the crew.

TLAM Strike
04-21-09, 01:43 PM
Maybe in a couple weeks I can drive down there again and grab a copy...er...some PICTURES of their fine building. Do I have the Subsim Liscence to Kill or is this to be a non-lethal operation ? Zero body count. :)

Unless of course you find a copy of DWII laying around then 5th Freedom on anyone who stands in your way of recovering it. :salute:

Castout
04-23-09, 04:31 AM
If you get caught we will deny you :rotfl:

Hey guys how about sending a mortuary flower reading: We are sorry for your loss. Rest in peace DW. Too bad you died without leaving any legacy.

Blacklight
04-23-09, 03:16 PM
Yeah ! We'll guilt trip them into making us DW II !!

goldorak
04-23-09, 08:08 PM
Yeah ! We'll guilt trip them into making us DW II !!

Nothing so drastic, just convince SCS to hire the guys that did RA or Alfa Tau, update the graphics engine to something "old" but not archaic and job done.
DW II available. :woot:

Blacklight
04-24-09, 12:15 AM
But how do I pry them away from their "military" contract stuff ? Ooo ! Maybe I can dress up like a Navy Commander and demand to know where my Dangerous Waters II is !