PDA

View Full Version : DW - MP Platform Removal Tool

OneShot
04-11-09, 09:21 AM
Just posted this over at the CADC ...

Hey there,

just uploaded a tool (which is currently in BETA stage) made by Heinrich Liebe. Its main utility is the removal of playable platforms from a multiplayer mission. As a nice sidefeature this tool can randomize SSP, Weather, Month and Seastate therefore increasing the replayability of your multiplayer maps.

Wanna read more ... go here (http://www.commanders-academy.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36225#post36225)

FERdeBOER
04-11-09, 05:20 PM
What a great tool!! :yeah:
I tried it in singleplayer mission and it works, so maybe you can specify it.

As a nice sidefeature this tool can randomize SSP, Weather, Month and Seastate therefore increasing the replayability of your multiplayer maps.In sigleplayer case is a great feature, not a side one :up: But maybe also the removal of platforms can be used in single, I will make some tests...

Very very interesting this tool, it also has A LOT of potential and can lead to trully random missions (better than stock quickmissions).

If I can make a request maybe it would be the possibility of making time of day random also. I know this can blow up the missions designed with time triggers, but it can be geat for missions without them.