PDA

View Full Version : Another Problem?

Anubis2k24
04-02-09, 04:28 AM
Hey all.... thnks for the responses on all my other posts... they really helped and I appreciate 'em all... Just seem to still ahve a few questions... lol... Hope i'm not bugging any1... D&D released a new wake like mod the other day... where as the water has a foamy feel to it, really love it... props to u man... it had wrked fine with Rubini's Water Stream and Exhaust Combi mod which is also a great mod... but now, I've decided to command a type XXi Uboat and went ahead and donwloaded Rubini's Type XXi waterstream mod... the prob however is that JSGME keep giving me a warning that sme files have already been modified... it also seems to ahve a prob with the type XXI skin I donwloaded as well...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thumbs.db" has already been altered by the "D & D Wake Foam Mod" mod.
"NSS_Uboat21.DAT" has already been altered by the "Venatore - XXI U Boat Skin" mod.
"waterspray.tga" has already been altered by the "RBs - Waterstream & Exhaust V1.0" mod.
"waterspray_more_transparent.tga" has already been altered by the "RBs - Waterstream & Exhaust V1.0" mod.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there away around this?

Another porb i've been having is trying to get Venatore's Elite Black Uniform mod to wrk... Venatore is a one of the best... alotta good mods from him... the only prob i'm having there is that the optional mod, Konrad Krumm's White Cap mod, but I keep getting a Generic Mod Enabler Conflict warning...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"01_OFF_Body01_B.tga" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"01_OFF_Body01_D.tga" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"01_OFF_Head01_B.tga" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"01_OFF_Head01_D.tga" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"OFF_Head01.dat" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"01_OFF_Helmet01_B.tga" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"01_OFF_Helmet01_D.tga" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
"OFF_Helmet01.dat" has already been altered by the "Venatore - Elite U Boat Uniform - Black" mod.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also trying to use Venatore's Compulsary uboat headress mod, which show's no comflicts, but for sme reason doesn't show in game..

Any advice or wrk arounds are much appreciated...

By the way, is there a periscope spray/wake mod out there for SH3?
:|\\ :|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:| \\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\:|\\ :|\\

ummm... thnx for thw replies?

I've got everything wrking now... with the exception of Venatore's Compulsary Headdress Mod... doesn't seem to wrk at all... no conflicts or anything... just doesn't seem to wrk...