PDA

View Full Version : Pls, i need this..

Adalbert_Schmitt
03-19-09, 05:19 AM
Hi all!!!

I was trying to find the great VIIC/41 sub from Tomi099...the last version...but has been deleted from all pages.

I ve the version 1.7 from wolfhunters site but it has the snorkel bug.

Pls commanders...could u give me a link for the last version of this great sub called: 2_GWX2.1_VIIC/41...Tomi has deleted this file from his page too and i cant find it anywhere.

Please Help me

Oneshot/Onekill
03-19-09, 08:10 AM
The type VIIC41 is included with GWX3.0 Gold, after you install the supermod click on the generic mod enabler icon, and presto you will see the optinal mod for the type VIIC41. It will say (GWX- VIIC41 player sub). Enable and enjoy.:)

Adalbert_Schmitt
03-20-09, 11:42 AM
Thank you m8...but that is not what im trying to find. I need the Type VIIC/41 from Tomi. This mod came with 5 files...i only need the second file...so the sub...without water stream...have u got it? Thank u again

Oneshot/Onekill
03-21-09, 04:30 AM
My misunderstanding.

No i sure don't. Sounds interesting, good luck.

SeaWolf U-57
03-21-09, 07:03 AM
Hi Adalbert Schmitt. do you meen the Tomi_099 new VIIC41 mod :hmmm:

if so then no i have not got it.:o

Ha only joking just click on the BtS-mods.com on my sig then look in my Mods Threads under.. Requested downloads.
it will be there in about 10mins :salute: ok it is up now

Adalbert_Schmitt
03-21-09, 03:29 PM
OH!! Thank you Phoenix...this was the last mod that i need for my perfect Atlantik Battle...THANK YOU M8.

SeaWolf U-57
03-22-09, 05:55 AM
how about this sub its also at the same link check it out for some fun with the aircraft:up:

http://www.bts-mods.com/downloads/Phoenix1957/Thread pics/awg.jpg

karamazovnew
05-02-09, 10:08 PM
Hi Adalbert Schmitt. do you meen the Tomi_099 new VIIC41 mod :hmmm:

if so then no i have not got it.:o

Ha only joking just click on the BtS-mods.com on my sig then look in my Mods Threads under.. Requested downloads.
it will be there in about 10mins :salute: ok it is up now

I LOVE YOU! :har: I've ben looking for this for days now since I lost my addons folder. I'll put the link on the original thread, just in case others need it.