PDA

View Full Version : SH3Commander Flotilla Transfers???

YukonJack_AK
03-18-09, 05:42 PM
Hey guys - It's been a LONG time since I've been able to sit down and play SH3 (RL SUCKS lately!:damn: ) so... I decided that I'd start a new career to get back into the swing of things - this time with the 2nd Flotilla out of Wilhelmshaven in May of 1940. Now I know the 2nd transfers to Lorient around July of '40 but... it's now Sept of 1940 and I STILL haven't gotten orders to transfer to Lorient... Does SH3Commander interfer with flotilla transfers? Just curious because I've always started my careers in late '40 from the French bases... (and to be honest never lived long enough to get transfered back to Germany... :oops:)

RoaldLarsen
03-18-09, 07:13 PM
Lorient becomes the base in Spetember 1940, so you should get the transfer on your next patrol.

IIRC, there is a bug in one or more of the transfer dates in stock files. IDK whether the supermods fix this.

I don't think there is any reason to believe that SH3 Commander is responsible for this. IDK why so many people wonder whether a random ill effect is because they use SH3 Commander. SH3 Commander does not break anything by itself. It does allow you to break things if you change its configuration files.