PDA

View Full Version : Small sound correction of deep bombs, Asdic. Mod "Red Baltic"

Poul
03-15-09, 05:32 AM
It is small correction for sounds of deep bombs and a sound Asdic.

Sound of deep bombs -

a sound from the GWX 3 Gold. Simply in an initial variant it sharply came to an end.
Add: small metal space and water splash in tanks for a ballast.

Sound Asdic -

This idea belongs to the captain Ktl KUrtz. This idea very correct and realistic as I consider. But in these sounds there were distortions. I investigated the sound data of these files and have made mathematical model. I have written down this data in sound program synthesizers. Also has performed operation of sound design. You can hear result.Thanks the captain Ktl KUrtz.

Poul-Sound correction Bombs.zip: http://hosted.filefront.com/Sarbash/

By the way, if it interestingly (only for GWX 2.1-3.0 Gold):

On this address there is a mod "Red Baltic is 1941 year". This company is similar to campaigns from GWX "Black sea only" and "Indian ocean only". Submarines of type II remain in Kiel till the end of 1941 and operate against the Soviet fleet in East Baltic. Also in gulf of Riga, gulf of Finland and in passages of islands of archipelago Moonzund. It is historical authentic campaign. Historical information for it: archives of the Soviet Admiralty and Kringsmarine. As memoirs of the Soviet and German participants of this war. Here there are new harbours and names of islands. It is a lot of radiogramms which really correct your patrols.

http://static3.filefront.com/images/personal/s/Sarbash/106393/gddpjafewm.jpg

But they in Russian. I am not competent of English language. Did not begin to do a translation into English. There many specific terms. And very much great volume of the information. My transfer would be very ridiculous.

If it is interesting to you, but you do not know Russian:

Before installation open a folder "Only Baltic Campaign June-December is 1941 year" then folders of "data"/"Campaigns"/"Campaign" and remove a file "messages_en.txt". Then put a mod "Only Baltic Campaign June-December is 1941 year" using JSGME.

All will be as it should be. But you will not have the huge adjusting information from "BdU" and historical news. You will be blind. But in any case: float on the north-east in zones of gulf of Riga and gulf of Finland. In June-October search passages of islands Moonznd.

This historical company comes to an end in the end of December 1941. Because till 1944 the Soviet Baltic Military Fleet did not leave to Baltic sea. Crews of the ships became marines. The German submarines could not come into gulf of Finland. Because there was a terrifying quantity of mines. Destruction - 100 %.

NGT
03-16-09, 10:02 AM
Thank you very much.
Something new (the new campaign) thanks to you!

And, congratulations for your sound mods. More than 2500 downloads, this is a success!!! :salute:

G.K.
03-16-09, 10:09 AM
2 Poul:

This may interest you... http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=148983
Maybe you could cooperate with Dagon about his Soviet Submarine Mod and set the campaign to Baltic theater...

coronas
03-16-09, 12:04 PM
Thank you, Paul. A new campaign is a very interesant add-on. :yeah:

Poul
03-17-09, 10:10 AM
Thanks, friends.
If it is necessary: I can inform the main dates of the basic events in East Baltic. Which are present at this mod. If it is necessary to be in a proper place in due time.

Captain von Keldunk
03-17-09, 10:49 AM
The German submarines could not come into gulf of Finland. Because there was a terrifying quantity of mines. Destruction - 100 %.
There were german subs in Helsinki.
There was an old rusty buoy at my yacht club in Helsinki, they said it was old german submarine buoy. Link to german subs in the gulf of finland.:salute:
http://users.tkk.fi/jaromaa/Navygallery/Submarines/badewanne-boats.htm
maybe someone vant to do badewanne-boats campaign.

Poul
03-18-09, 03:59 AM
There were german subs in Helsinki.
There was an old rusty buoy at my yacht club in Helsinki, they said it was old german submarine buoy. Link to german subs in the gulf of finland.:salute:
http://users.tkk.fi/jaromaa/Navygallery/Submarines/badewanne-boats.htm
maybe someone vant to do badewanne-boats campaign.

Yes. Certainly. But I spoke about 1941. This information on 1944.
Since 1942 for 1944 in East Baltic there were no big fighting operations. Because the Soviet Baltic Fleet has been blocked in east part of gulf of Finland.

In any case: thanks for this information. I had the information on destruction U-250 in 1944. But this information was from the Soviet archives. Now I have the information from other party. It is important for me. It helps to see correct. If I know two opposite opinions - I can to find the truth. It is in the middle.

Ktl_KUrtz
03-18-09, 11:35 AM
Hi Poul,
That is a very good representation of Asdic!
I think it is very close to how I think it sounded!:yeah:
Well done!:salute:
KUrtz

Ps. Sorry for the delay in replying but I have had a mega crash to my system!

Poul
03-18-09, 01:04 PM
Hi Poul,
That is a very good representation of Asdic!
I think it is very close to how I think it sounded!:yeah:
Well done!:salute:
KUrtz

Ps. Sorry for the delay in replying but I have had a mega crash to my system!
Hi KUrtz!
It was your thought. You have found this sound for us. Thanks you for this idea.