PDA

View Full Version : Soviet subs??

Stratos
03-05-09, 09:19 AM
Is there any Soviet submarine available to play in SH3? Maybe a reapint?

Mr.Fleck
03-05-09, 09:49 AM
Not that I know of. With GWX comes at least one Soviet AI sub (not human playable), the Shchuka class.

Regards
Mr. Fleck

msalama
03-05-09, 10:12 AM
Not that I know of either. Yeah, I'd love to skipper Russian WWII subs in SH3/4 too! A pity, then, that the public most likely don't see them as interesting - and thus there's no incentive for anyone to model them :cry:

Dread Knot
03-05-09, 10:16 AM
The Red Navy submarines acomplished little during the war despite having the world's largest sub fleet with 277 at the start in 1939. The Soviets sank a meager 191 ships per 101 submarines lost compared to USN submarines with 1,280 ships sunk per 53 lost submarines and the huge German total of with 2,973 ships sunk per 1,060 lost submarines including those scuttled under capitulation. Being locked in the Black and Baltic seas with no direction from above and oudated equipment it was mostly just a struggle to stay alive.

Stratos
03-05-09, 11:15 AM
Shchuka is precisely the ship I'm interested, will be possible to play some Kill or Dire scenarios on the Baltic with those ones. Is not possible to make them playable somehow?

Hunter
03-05-09, 11:19 AM
Actually there are Soviet submarines on this forum. There were links to original of Dagon's AI Submarines and fixed ones by Rowi58 and me on my filefront page.
http://hosted.filefront.com/HerrHunter/page2
Becides there is Soviet Submarine mod finaly released with those boots playable. I am downloading it now.
http://sovpl.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-00000003-000-0-0-1234278228
Direct link to host page http://hosted.filefront.com/Denis469

Stratos
03-05-09, 11:37 AM
Ooops is all in Russian! Can you please tell me how to install it and what I need in order to play with the new subs?

Stratos
03-06-09, 11:49 AM
Bump

G.K.
03-06-09, 01:51 PM
Maybe a stupid hint ( If yes sorry:oops: ), but have you tried a translator? http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

While it didn't worked properly while translating the web page, I am sending the first post by Denis...

Well here at long last output. Because of the special features of the cursor of 3 [saylenta] it proved to be impossible to make since it was planned and it came out since there is. To [skachat] it is possible from my [faylfronta]: http://hosted.filefront.com/Denis469 Rocking is completed. All 18 parts to [ff]. I bring deep apologies if they are located error in program. Write here - I will make a patch. Readme: " USSR Of submarine of mod Here at long last and left that long-awaited and done since 2005 modes on the Soviet submarines. It was done by different people in the different time and on the cursor of 3 [saylenta] which did not make it possible to make since planned. But, as a whole because of the talent Of [dagona], [VAA], etc, who participated in the creation mode something it came out. On the strength of the fact that the regions of patrolling in [SKH] 3 it is not possible to change proved to be it came out the futuristic scenario, when Soviet boats leave from the German bases and hunt aboard the German ships in Atlantic Ocean. It is understandable that this was not entirely that which thought, but 4 years of development so did not make it possible to realize idea in the manner that it thought. It is understandable that the first pancake by lump - but indeed this is the first pancake. And the following can be made better, t to are already known all errors and all possibilities of game. It is obvious that the following people who will make this they will make better and considerably more pleasant for the game and from the play and historical parts therefore as they will make on the basis the new versions of game. But all - I hope that data of modes will not remain without the attention. From [uvazheniem]." Answer to such questions of the type: " Regards! Greatly interests " [Sovetskiy]" modes for SH OF THE III. Problem in the fact that to [skachat] I him will not be able… It is dear and for long… Can to me DVD by mail send?? Not free of charge, it is understood… To the connection! " Yes, send I can. Most likely I will begin to make as soon as people they will confirm that there are no errors (in me such it is not from the very first in [moddinge]). But it is required also that they would indicate where to send, also, for whom. To send I will try by C.O.D. or still as (I do not know, this until this time it did not make). Cost will include the cost of [DVD] themselves or CDs and the cost of delivery by mail. Itself of modes is free for all. But here to send by mail for my calculation I do not can. Money there is no work.
And one Question? Is it really impossible to change those patrol areas and bases? I remember that Mykhail moved the player's ship to Cherbourg and grids can also be altered...

Hunter
03-06-09, 03:10 PM
Someone shall ask Denis or Dagon. I didn't try the mod yet.