PDA

View Full Version : You have been transferred to (NULL) - Crash! Help

rascal101
02-24-09, 06:53 AM
Hi to all OK I've seen this before along time ago but seems its come back to bite me - Just satarted a new career 1939 in Koningsberg - I got the message to return to base and transfer to Flotillas 1 or 2

So I get back to base and make my request - I get You have been transferred to (Null) and everything just freezes, have to reboot the entire computer

I've posted a list of my active mods below - hope someone can tell me whats clashing

GWX - Alternative Flotillas
GWX - Merged Campaign
GWX - Open Hatch Mod
GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units
GWX - Enhanced Damage Effects
GWX - No Medals on Crew
GWX - Integrated Orders
GWX - Late War Sensors Snorkel Antennas
American_Ore_Freighter_1.0
No Morse code
Waterstream+Exhaust KombiMod V1.0
Rbs1_SH4_Effects_GWX_30_71
WideScreen_SH3_V1
RB_VIIb_TW_1_00B_14b
Optional
MANOS ENVIRONMENT PRO
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
LifeBoats&Debris_v4

rome8800
02-24-09, 08:00 AM
The only one I can think of causing your problem, is the ' GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units' mod.
Try uninstalling that mod and retry, I would say.

irish1958
02-24-09, 09:30 AM
Why do you have late war sensors activated in 1939?
I suspect, as above, that the problem is in the mods, and I would wonder about the GWX St Naz... and the GWX alternate foltillas (again, why activated in 1939) While I am thinking about it, why have the Merged campaigns activated in 1939? I also wonder about the RB VIIB

bigboywooly
02-24-09, 09:46 AM
By enabling GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units you have overwritten both Alternative flotillas and merged campaign anyway so no need to enable those first 2

Late war sensors ONLY to be enabled late war - Oct 44 for the IX and Jan 45 for the XXI

Try the above and then lets see what happens

Laufen zum Ziel
02-24-09, 01:19 PM
Same thing happened to me. I continued to click the OK when the null
message came up. After about 5-7 clicks on OK it unfroze and continued
as if nothing had happened.

rascal101
02-24-09, 01:28 PM
Hmm Ok didnt realise somethings, guess it pays to read read-me's when I found GWX3 St Naz I just assumed was late addition to GWX3 and slapped it on automatically so will remove Alternative Flotillas and merged campaign - I have a beefy pc so thought it would not be a problem adding Late War sensors and just going right on with the game if and when I ever got to the late war - I will now take the hint and deactivate this until - err....the late war

With Merged Campaign I thought this mod effectivly gave all theatres of war and would save mucking about installing bits of campaigns later, like I said, having a fairly robust pc I thought it would handle the load no probs which it does.

Can I get this right - if you have GWX3 St Naz & Schluese you dont need Merged Campaign, can you offer clarification on this

By the way - any one considering the rez fix - do it - its fantastic!

Thanks guys

By enabling GWX 3 St Naz and Schluese and other units you have overwritten both Alternative flotillas and merged campaign anyway so no need to enable those first 2

Late war sensors ONLY to be enabled late war - Oct 44 for the IX and Jan 45 for the XXI

Try the above and then lets see what happens