PDA

View Full Version : Time to clean house in here

nikimcbee
02-22-09, 11:45 AM
I noticed that a bunch of these games in thread are: not indie games or are totally dead. what would it take to thin the herd in this forum or consolidate parts of it?
Just a thought.

Deamon
02-22-09, 08:07 PM
I noticed that a bunch of these games in thread are: not indie games or are totally dead.
What games ?

nikimcbee
02-23-09, 01:36 AM
I was thinking more along the line of merging some of the games into their own sticky thread, like GNC, DftD, Virtual Sailor. Just a suggestion.:DL

Deamon
02-23-09, 02:10 PM
I was thinking more along the line of merging some of the games into their own sticky thread, like GNC, DftD, Virtual Sailor. Just a suggestion.:DL
That could be an idea but at the moment I see little stimuli to change anything. But I have to look at the forum here and give it a thought. Thanks.

nikimcbee
02-24-09, 11:28 PM
That could be an idea but at the moment I see little stimuli to change anything. But I have to look at the forum here and give it a thought. Thanks.

Sure.

Theta Sigma
02-25-09, 01:02 AM
Subforums would be best, like for SH and DW. Consolidating threads for the more major indy subsims into them, and leave the rest in this category.