PDA

View Full Version : CADC - File Repository

OneShot
02-05-09, 09:50 AM
I've added an upload/download section to the CADC which is now open to all registered users.

Find more out about it here : http://www.commanders-academy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31364

LoBlo
02-07-09, 10:22 PM
:up: Cool beans

Jeffg
02-07-09, 10:56 PM
Does not work still.

JeffG

Weiss Pinguin
02-07-09, 11:24 PM
Seems to all be working, except for the LwAmi mod of course. :(

OneShot
02-08-09, 02:03 PM
It does work ...

It's fixed ... see more in this post : http://www.commanders-academy.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34012&postcount=7

Blacklight
02-08-09, 06:57 PM
I havn't downloaded anything and it cut me off halfway through my download (popping up the *Exceeded your allotted downloads page*) and now it won't let me continue downloading. We should really get this file posted on Filefront or something like that. Multiple locations would make this thing a lot easier to download.

goldorak
02-09-09, 12:35 AM
I havn't downloaded anything and it cut me off halfway through my download (popping up the *Exceeded your allotted downloads page*) and now it won't let me continue downloading. We should really get this file posted on Filefront or something like that. Multiple locations would make this thing a lot easier to download.

Oh yes please for the time being upload it on rapidshare or megaupload.
Yesterday after the download quota on cadc was updated (thanks OS), I started downloading lwami with Opera and all was going well and then halfway through it stopped. The file was corrupted, and the download manager indicated it had downloaded only 3 KB while the rar file on my desktop is 17MB instead of 33MB. :stare:

Blacklight
02-09-09, 12:43 AM
Oh yes please for the time being upload it on rapidshare or megaupload.
Yesterday after the download quota on cadc was updated (thanks OS), I started downloading lwami with Opera and all was going well and then halfway through it stopped. The file was corrupted, and the download manager indicated it had downloaded only 3 KB while the rar file on my desktop is 17MB instead of 33MB. :stare:
That was exactly what happened to me and CADC hasn't let me even try to download it again. The only difference is.. I didn't even get the file. It just cut off my download and that was that. No way had I reached the download limit. I hadn't downloaded anything else. :damn:

OneShot
02-09-09, 01:07 AM
Weird ... did you use a download manager?

goldorak
02-09-09, 01:14 AM
Weird ... did you use a download manager?

Uhm, Opera has a default download manager but I don't think it does anything weird like opening more simultaneous connections to the server.

OneShot
02-09-09, 06:36 AM
Hmm ... well give it a new try, at least for Blacklight it seemed to work now.

goldorak
02-09-09, 06:42 AM
Hmm ... well give it a new try, at least for Blacklight it seemed to work now.

It works now, downloaded lwami very fast and without any kind of corruption. :yeah: