PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Merchant mod

xeon
02-05-09, 05:24 AM
Hello at all, I have just installed the MVP (Merchant Mod) mod for Silent Hunter 3.
Now in the Recognition Manual, I have some empty page, without ship image, and with the name of the ship set to something like "NKLS_" or similar.
Anyone experencied the same problem? I followed the instructions in the readme to install it, preparing the files in the correct directories under MODS and then using the Generic Mod Enabler.

iambecomelife
02-05-09, 08:55 AM
Hello at all, I have just installed the MVP (Merchant Mod) mod for Silent Hunter 3.
Now in the Recognition Manual, I have some empty page, without ship image, and with the name of the ship set to something like "NKLS_" or similar.
Anyone experencied the same problem? I followed the instructions in the readme to install it, preparing the files in the correct directories under MODS and then using the Generic Mod Enabler.

The MVP is the old Merchant Variety Pack - a skins-only mod for the stock ships that is a couple years old. It does not modify the ID images at all. What mod exactly are you referring to?