PDA

View Full Version : suggested mods

Trout
02-02-09, 03:37 PM
Hi,

I have SH4 wolfpack, and I installed some graphics mod and the Monsoon mod. I did this and played them a few months ago, now I'm wondering if there are any good campaign mods for the atlantic.

I just cant get into uboats in the pacific. Are there any good, semi-realistic ATO mods, and are there anymore uboats?

Sorry, I dont have time to go wading through all these threads to find the right mods and would appreciate any help
thanks
Trout

bigboywooly
02-02-09, 03:59 PM
Hi,

I have SH4 wolfpack, and I installed some graphics mod and the Monsoon mod. I did this and played them a few months ago, now I'm wondering if there are any good campaign mods for the atlantic.

I just cant get into uboats in the pacific. Are there any good, semi-realistic ATO mods, and are there anymore uboats?

Sorry, I dont have time to go wading through all these threads to find the right mods and would appreciate any help
thanks
Trout
Op Monsun covers a lot more than the Indian Ocean these days
Up to V700 last I D\L and you have a choice of more boats too

DarkFish
02-02-09, 04:03 PM
The best mod out there for the ATO is Operation Monsun. Did you mean OM by "the Monsoon mod"? 'cause it's already quite a while back that an ATO campaign was added to it. OM also features lots of additional u-boats.

Tronics
02-06-09, 03:23 AM
Indeed the current rendition of Operation Monsoon is most excellent.

My current mod setup is thus:

RUIM 1.0 Hi-res
RUIM Enlisted Ranks
OMv600_Patch2
OMv600
TMO 162 Full
TMO 163 Patch
FUBARS VIIC Gray
Spaxs SH4 Uboat Speech Fix V8

I need some IX and II B/C/D skins, any suggestions?

lurker_hlb3
02-06-09, 07:30 AM
Indeed the current rendition of Operation Monsoon is most excellent.

My current mod setup is thus:

RUIM 1.0 Hi-res
RUIM Enlisted Ranks
OMv600_Patch2
OMv600
TMO 162 Full
TMO 163 Patch
FUBARS VIIC Gray
Spaxs SH4 Uboat Speech Fix V8

I need some IX and II B/C/D skins, any suggestions?

Please review your install order. If the above is correct your going to have problems in the future: Please review the install order in the first post of the OM thread

Install with JSGME in the following order for TMO:

TMO 162
TMO Patch to 163
OM V600
OM v600 Patch 2
OM V600 Patch 2 Hotfix

Tronics
02-07-09, 04:25 AM
That's not my install order, I installed them as per the instructions in the readme file.

I wasn't aware of the hotfix though, thanks for bringing it to my attention.