PDA

View Full Version : Who want to join ? ( trying again )

StarLion45
01-31-09, 03:23 PM
:DL Hi everyone :)

" Not so long ago " I post a suggestion for us who have Widescreens .

so I copyed my post and trying again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is :

" This is for us who have Widescreens .
Rubini have for a while ago made a beta widescreen mod , with little of this & little of that . But this is not enough . How many of you guys playing this wonderful game , and having a good time , but be annoyed of couple of things .

Such as :

1) . Our sub looks streched and ugly because of the widescreen .
2) . The sun disk looks really bad because of the sun halo .
3) . The mouse pointer . You can not use the mouse pointer when you're firing your torpedoes , because if you do , the mouse arrow hits that " Firing button " . And if you want to use the pointer to rotate your periscope , no matter what you do , the arrow hit the "Firing button" . I know there is a solution somewhere , but where ?
So here is my suggestion , why don't we assemble a team , with one thing in mind :
Only to solve this irritating problems , and get this solved once for all :yep: :hmm:
I am not so good with this , but I am very willing to learn :p
I have tryed to contact the author of the "High res.fix " mod , Mr kegetys , and asked for his assistance , today , I will give him some time to response . All help counts .Rubini , Privateer , and Jimbuna , Reece this would be a great , great team :yep: So who want to join :D "