PDA

View Full Version : Can somebody email me the most recent OLC GUI mod for use with GWX 3.0?

Castout
01-13-09, 01:47 AM
I can't find the mod anymore anywhere including the bts-mods.com site. The link there only pointed to the forum and the link in the OLC forum again only pointed to the forum homepage.

Thanks.

NGT
01-13-09, 02:31 AM
Go to:

http://www.bts-mods.com/?page=sh3-interfacemods-page1

The OLC GUI v1.2.7 is there, for download.

;)

Castout
01-13-09, 03:24 AM
Yes that link wa invalid for me. Furthermore I can't open the site. Been blocked. Can't even reach the first hop to get to that address.

Castout
01-13-09, 03:40 AM
Finally got it from bts. It's been a pain in the ass downloading from bts.

Using packet plotter it seems that I couldn't even reach the first hop.

any idea who is blocking me if I couldn't even reach the first hop? My ****ty government or ISP?

I checked my firewall and it wasn't it.

Koondawg
01-13-09, 04:26 AM
I dont know why you had trouble. I just checked the link and it works fine.

KD

-SWCowboy.
01-13-09, 05:39 AM
I don't see how you could've had any problems downloading it from BtS-Mods - there's nothing special scripted in the code to cause anyone issues.

What's your internet setup? You mentioned something about a gov't/isp issue? :huh:

Castout
01-13-09, 07:01 AM
Well I'm on broadband LAN. There's nothing wrong with my internet connection. All other sites load up just fine. Youtube streaming works just fine too.

Yes there is no problem with the bts site but I've had a lot of difficulties trying to download GWX 3.0 from that site today. Really really painful.

But everytime I used anonymous mode(to hide my real IP) using tor I was able to load the site but whenever I surf in normal mode I usually wasn't able to even load the page on that site.

So I suspect I was blocked. using ping plotter my packet didn't even pass the first hop. So I suspect it was either my ISP or government filter that blocked me from reaching bts site. I know bts site is based on US. And the whatever which was blocking me seemed to be toying around allowing me to connect to the site and resuming to download the GWX 3.0 but after mere few minutes I would get blocked again.

Anyway I finally finished downloading this afternoon.

Why are the water stream mod and the exhaust smoke mod not included in GWX 3.0? I mean they are superb mod that really enhances SH3 experience.

UberTorpedo
01-13-09, 02:31 PM
You can also click on the link under my sig:yep:

cheers