PDA

View Full Version : [REL] War Elite v.2 mod

denis_469
01-09-09, 12:01 PM
Now I'm wish made post about my mod "War Elite v.2.0". I'm made this for himself, but u/l for first for russian community in late 2007 year. Mod include all small and large mods what made in it time. My english not good, so I can link for mod post in russian forum: delete (https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gsj4wub0cur31/WEM_-_War_Elite_Mod_(2008)

Now you can d/l from: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2228399&postcount=106
Hope, that you would be enjoy mod. Now near 200 peoples from ex-USSR gaming in War Elite v.2.0. and mod work in power computers. Can crash in weak computers. Weight total more then 5 Gb.

makman94
01-09-09, 01:03 PM
Now I'm wish made post about my mod "War Elite v.2.0". I'm made this for himself, but u/l for first for russian community in late 2007 year. Mod include all small and large mods what made in it time. My english not good, so I can link for mod post in russian forum: http://forum.six-oceans.ru/viewtopic.php?f=22&p=1749&sid=09f29e36793ba083df8daa8313f4233c#p1749

Hope, that you would be enjoy mod. Now near 200 peoples from ex-USSR gaming in War Elite v.2.0. and mod work in power computers. Can crash in weak computers. Weight total more then 5 Gb.

hello there, another supermod is this ?? if yes ....i am excited !

give detailed installation instructions ( many files in your filefront )

bye

denis_469
01-09-09, 01:06 PM
If you have licension game, you simple d/l all writing files and place it's like new game in another direktories. If you have not licensed game - buy licensed, install and after it d/l mod. Without licensed game mod not work.

You need d/l files from 1080107510881072.rar to Sea.part08.rar and War_Elite_v.2.0_SP1.rar.

Computers minimal requirment 2 GB RAM, 1 GB videomemory, no less 2,4 GHz CPU and no less 6 GB free space in HDD.

makman94
01-09-09, 01:14 PM
If you have licension game, you simple d/l all writing files and place it's like new game in another direktories. If you have not licensed game - buy licensed, install and after it d/l mod. Without licensed game mod not work.

You need d/l files from 1080107510881072.rar to Sea.part08.rar and War_Elite_v.2.0_SP1.rar.

Computers minimal requirment 2 GB RAM, 1 GB videomemory, no less 2,4 GGz CPU and no less 6 GB free space in HDD.

i have the original game in dvd (if you mean licenced by that) .what about the other files...shipmod1,2,3 airmod, ..etc ?
must patch it to 1.4 b first ?
and another question . can enable them via jsgme ?

denis_469
01-09-09, 01:17 PM
Other files im my FF it's my, dagon's and other peoples mods.
Patch 1.4 must be.
About JSGME - I not use this program and (apparantly) not supported JSGME.

makman94
01-09-09, 01:21 PM
Other files im my FF it's my, dagon's and other peoples mods.
Patch 1.4 must be.
About JSGME - I not use this program and (apparantly) not supported JSGME.

ok , i give it a try ! thank you

bigboywooly
01-09-09, 01:27 PM
Yes Denis means you need SH3 patched to 1.4
All files can be added in through JSGME once assembled or drop each one in

Basically a super mod in pieces as the upload rates\sizes arent the same for Denis and many Russians
Create yourself a folder - War Elite 2 - and extract the data D\L into that folder
Extract the rest into the dat folder
Helps if you have a lil knowledge of the filestructure of SH3

Just about every unit ever released for SH3 in War Elite 2

Files needed
from Sea.part08.rar all the way down to 1080107510881072.rar plus the War_Elite_v.2.0_SP1.rar

makman94
01-09-09, 01:34 PM
Yes Denis means you need SH3 patched to 1.4
All files can be added in through JSGME once assembled or drop each one in

Basically a super mod in pieces as the upload rates\sizes arent the same for Denis and many Russians
Create yourself a folder - War Elite 2 - and extract the data D\L into that folder
Extract the rest into the dat folder
Helps if you have a lil knowledge of the filestructure of SH3

Just about every unit ever released for SH3 in War Elite 2

Files needed
from Sea.part08.rar all the way down to 1080107510881072.rar plus the War_Elite_v.2.0_SP1.rar

ok , i got it . downloading now . thanks for the info

denis_469
01-09-09, 01:40 PM
In weak computers may be crash during game and museum can not work.

makman94
01-09-09, 02:53 PM
denis , the war_elite v2-sp1.rar contains some files (campaign,roster ,submarine ,textures)that already downloaded . i will enable this one at last or first ?

denis_469
01-09-09, 02:55 PM
denis , the war_elite v2-sp1.rar contains some files (campaign,roster ,submarine ,textures)that already downloaded . i will enable this one at last or first ?

SP1 is files for repair game errors and you need place after place game.

makman94
01-09-09, 03:18 PM
and what about the sea.rar? it contains the cargodef.cfg and englishnames.cfg that there are also in sea.part01

denis_469
01-09-09, 11:55 PM
and what about the sea.rar? it contains the cargodef.cfg and englishnames.cfg that there are also in sea.part01

It's identical file. Simple u/l without ships.

NGT
01-17-09, 01:56 PM
Hello Denis and thank you for War Elite v.2.

After opening all the folders, and the patch War_Elite_v.2.0_SP1.rar, the follow files inside "Textures" remains 0 bytes.

This is normal? I have to do something?

Thank you in advance for the answer. :)

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3792/zerofilesqr2.jpg (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=zerofilesqr2.jpg)

denis_469
01-18-09, 01:46 AM
All files you need place from SP.1

You need place patch AFTER main mod place only.

Now I u/l SP.2 patch for War Elite v.2.0. Near all problems was repair.

P.S.: Sorry, my error. Today I u/l SP2 patch.

P.S.2.: All this files you list need delete. In game this files not need.

Sorry, that I forget write in english about delete this files.

denis_469
09-19-09, 01:39 PM
I'm reuploading and you can d/l all 34 parts from links:
files.mail.ru/0C98XX
files.mail.ru/OW5P1V
files.mail.ru/98WHT0
files.mail.ru/2YZ6WR
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y

Jankowski
01-13-11, 08:05 AM
Intresting mod....is it in english?

Sailor Steve
01-13-11, 12:41 PM
The last post on this thread was over a year ago. The answer will be interesting.

foz
01-13-11, 03:54 PM
Interesting mod., l see makman94 has downloaded this, maybe he can put some light on this subject. :salute:

Jankowski
01-13-11, 04:45 PM
I will try this out also...seems to have a great deal of ships!

fitzcarraldo
01-13-11, 06:27 PM
What about this mod? There are 34 parts of 200Mb. A huge mod...

Makman, please, inform us!

Many thanks.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Fubar2Niner
01-14-11, 01:24 PM
@Makman94

C'mon shipmate speak up, google isn't even my friend on this one.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

fitzcarraldo
01-14-11, 02:42 PM
I read in the russian site of the mod, it is a combination of supermods (WAC, NYGM, GWX and others). I did a traslation of the russian in an online traslator...

Downloading now...I´ll try this mysterious mod.

Regards.

Magic1111
01-14-11, 03:27 PM
Downloading now...
Regards.

Hi Mate !

Is it possible that you post here the download Link from the "mysterious mod" please ? :D

I doesn´t find it.....:oops:

Best regards,
Magic

fitzcarraldo
01-14-11, 03:38 PM
Hi Mate !

Is it possible that you post here the download Link from the "mysterious mod" please ? :D

I doesn´t find it.....:oops:

Best regards,
Magic

In the links:

files.mail.ru/0C98XX
files.mail.ru/OW5P1V
files.mail.ru/98WHT0
files.mail.ru/2YZ6WR
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y

Copy-Paste the links, and a site in russian with the downloads links appears.

34 parts of 200 MB each...

a mod of + 5 GB...

Regards.

Magic1111
01-14-11, 03:52 PM
In the links:

files.mail.ru/0C98XX
files.mail.ru/OW5P1V
files.mail.ru/98WHT0
files.mail.ru/2YZ6WR
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y

Copy-Paste the links, and a site in russian with the downloads links appears.

34 parts of 200 MB each...

a mod of + 5 GB...

Regards.

Aaah, okay, I understand, thanks !!! :up:

Puhhh, Downloads for the next 3 days....:88)

Schwieger
01-14-11, 04:25 PM
So what exactly is this mod?

fitzcarraldo
01-14-11, 05:30 PM
So what exactly is this mod?

That is the question...It seems a combimod of diverse supermods, but is....a mistery. The blog is in russian; we need a traslator.

Or the autor of the mod! I´m curious about this mod.

Best regards.

Jankowski
01-14-11, 05:47 PM
Actually Dennis is still active in the forums.

im downloading it now.

Fubar2Niner
01-15-11, 07:45 AM
Terribly slow download, I'm guessing even the readme (if there is one) will be in Russian too. Only time will tell I guess :hmmm:

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Fubar2Niner
01-15-11, 10:03 AM
Been trying to get this now for a couple of hours, but the server keeps breaking, leaving me with unfinished rars etc. Anybody else having the same trouble ?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

fitzcarraldo
01-15-11, 12:08 PM
Been trying to get this now for a couple of hours, but the server keeps breaking, leaving me with unfinished rars etc. Anybody else having the same trouble ?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Until now, I downloaded 12 parts, without problems, they seem completes. Yes, it´s sloooooow.....

Regards.

Jankowski
01-15-11, 06:53 PM
I am getting 30 kilobytes per second, but if you download all of them at once, its fine.

Jankowski
01-15-11, 07:01 PM
downloading the last 15 parts now.

you know what would be horrific? having to download these of rapidshare (one file per 2 hours or something) at these speeds. the good thing is you can start downloading them instantly (well at least with the firefox download manager)

fitzcarraldo
01-15-11, 07:05 PM
downloading the last 15 parts now.

you know what would be horrific? having to download these of rapidshare (one file per 2 hours or something) at these speeds. the good thing is you can start downloading them instantly (well at least with the firefox download manager)

Rapidshare??? I´m downloading from the russian site...Where is the download from RS?

20 parts downloaded now...

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

Jankowski
01-15-11, 07:07 PM
Im just saying it would be worse to download it from rapidshare.

fitzcarraldo
01-15-11, 07:14 PM
Im just saying it would be worse to download it from rapidshare.

Ah...I´m sleeping with this low speed download...Only I watch the mod will have....some funny thing.

See you

Jankowski
01-15-11, 07:38 PM
Well, the mod will most likely be in Russian, but I do believe it will contain some ships and other things we have never seen before or have been lost in time.

fitzcarraldo
01-15-11, 08:01 PM
Well, the mod will most likely be in Russian, but I do believe it will contain some ships and other things we have never seen before or have been lost in time.

I hope that...

Regards.

Jankowski
01-15-11, 11:25 PM
Heh, its like waiting for santa claus!

you will most likely start it up first, so will you be able to describe the mod to us?

fitzcarraldo
01-16-11, 07:01 AM
Heh, its like waiting for santa claus!

you will most likely start it up first, so will you be able to describe the mod to us?

This is a rough traslation of part of the mod description in the russian blog:

(traslation on-line, bad...).

"In brief description War Elite v.2.0 can be given such - supermod including in a single entity all the created modss and supermods (GW, GWX, NYGM, TW, AOTD and others), as well as with integrated portionwise from 4 сайлента."

Regards.

Jankowski
01-16-11, 07:41 AM
Good, more ships to sink!

Fubar2Niner
01-17-11, 10:26 AM
Finally got it..........

Bad news I'm afraid, at least for us english speaking types. It's all in russian. I tried changing languages but it's still gobble de gook to me. What also makes this such a huge d/l is the fact that it's duped ! The 34 .rar files once unrar'd contain a further 6 .rars of approx 500Mb. Once unrar'd they appear on inspection to be the same files. I haven't managed to get it running yet as I suspect it needs the 4GB patch. The game actual appears to be the 1.4b version using the reloaded hack.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Jankowski
01-17-11, 10:55 AM
hopefully th new ships will be good.

Jankowski
01-18-11, 02:29 AM
its an interesting mod.

you dont have to install it, it works on its own!

fitzcarraldo
01-18-11, 07:50 AM
its an interesting mod.

you dont have to install it, it works on its own!

What? It includes SH3?????

Downloading now the last parts...

Can you post some screenshots?

Regards.

Fubar2Niner
01-18-11, 11:42 AM
Indeed it does Fitz. Not once but twice :-?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

fitzcarraldo
01-18-11, 12:34 PM
Indeed it does Fitz. Not once but twice :-?

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

Ouch!...An hypermod! (Is it legal?).

Regards.

Fubar2Niner
01-18-11, 01:00 PM
A perplexing question mate, as it has the reloaded hack, then I'd guess I'd have to say no, it's not legal. However said hack has been discussed here for some time, (hope I'm not bucking the rules here, sorry in advance if that's so). As for the actual mod itself, it does contain as you said GWX, NYGM, TW, AOTD and others, so if the modders perms were not asked for or granted, I'd say it was unethical rather than illegal.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

fitzcarraldo
01-18-11, 03:38 PM
A perplexing question mate, as it has the reloaded hack, then I'd guess I'd have to say no, it's not legal. However said hack has been discussed here for some time, (hope I'm not bucking the rules here, sorry in advance if that's so). As for the actual mod itself, it does contain as you said GWX, NYGM, TW, AOTD and others, so if the modders perms were not asked for or granted, I'd say it was unethical rather than illegal.

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

OK.

That unethical combination of mods...works??? GWX plus NYGM???? Mjmmm...

I´ll try the combination of mods: with the data folder I´ll make a JSGME mod and I´ll apply that on a new installation of my original SH3. Of course, if it´s possible.

Many thanks

Jankowski
01-18-11, 05:29 PM
Ah, so thats what they are called. Hypermods. though maybe there is thanks to all the other modders, but we cant read it because it is Russian?;)

Krabb
01-19-11, 07:35 AM
I'm pretty sure there is no thanks. Actually there is even no readme in the archive.

I did a translation of the mod description. Sorry for my English. I hope it's better than Google Translator ;).

I decided to open a topic here about my mod. There is interest both here and on Subsim.

The mod made on the basis of SH3.

You can download it from my address:
files.mail.ru/0C98XX
files.mail.ru/OW5P1V
files.mail.ru/98WHT0
files.mail.ru/2YZ6WR
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y
files.mail.ru/OFR67Y

You need to download all files. All 34 parts of the mod.
You can install it as a separate game. But without a licensed installation of at least one game, it will not work, so better to install it on a license from 1C (note - russian version of SH3).
Brief description of War Elite v.2.0 I can give is - a supermod which includes all of the existing mods and supermods (GW, GWX, NYGM, TW, AOTD and others) as well as an integrated parts of the Silent Hunter 4. The size of the mod is more than 5 GB in a non-archived form (note - after install).

Currently version 3.0 has already been created, but it is far ahead of the hardware possibilities and can not be tested. Therefore, it will be posted when my computer and others will meet the requirements. New mod version is different from version 2 by introducing qualitative changes (such as the fact that the aircraft can see the boat at periscope depth when in good weather, the explosions of depth charges muffle the ship acoustics, etc.), full integration of the features of Silent Hunter 4 (except for the unsupported parachutes of downed pilots, signal lights and graphics). Further improvement of graphics and many more. Have improved virtually all units. The size of version 3 adds more than 5 GB to the previous 5 GB of War Elite mod version 2.

Now already published the second patch for the game, completely eliminating all errors.

Due to the fact that the mod can't be downloaded from FF because of its size, anyone can PM me their mailboxes, and the mod will be sent via email.

I wish you all a pleasant recreation with the mod.

fitzcarraldo
01-19-11, 08:34 AM
I'm pretty sure there is no thanks. Actually there is even no readme in the archive.

I did a translation of the mod description. Sorry for my English. I hope it's better than Google Translator ;).

Thanks for the traslation. Is possible "extract" some submods for this mod from use in GWX or LSH3?

Many thanks!

Krabb
01-19-11, 09:08 AM
Of course it's possible. But I think the only useful thing that can be "extracted" from it is new units.

Actually most of these new units can be downloaded from russian forum: http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=44659. It is a library of ships and aircrafts mostly done by Denis. War Elite compiles them all in one mod with some extra changes.

fitzcarraldo
01-19-11, 09:45 AM
Of course it's possible. But I think the only useful thing that can be "extracted" from it is new units.

Actually most of these new units can be downloaded from russian forum: http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=44659. It is a library of ships and aircrafts mostly done by Denis. War Elite compiles them all in one mod with some extra changes.

Many thanks! I don´t understand how this mod makes compatible GWX and NYGM...

Best regards.

Krabb
01-19-11, 10:44 AM
Part from here, part from there... I guess only the units were taken from supermods. Anyway War Elite is two years old now.

Jankowski
01-19-11, 07:42 PM
well we can cannibalise this mod to take out the units, but the other stuff is probably out of date.

foz
01-20-11, 11:17 PM
looks like fun something different , playing now , old or new its sh3.:salute:

fitzcarraldo
01-21-11, 10:20 AM
well we can cannibalise this mod to take out the units, but the other stuff is probably out of date.

What units are worth of "cannibalise" from this mod? Russian ships?

Regards.

denis_469
02-01-11, 02:56 PM

Best regards.

Fubar2Niner

I asking modders and groups who made GWX and other for permission... All say that can use. But now I forget total about War Elite v.2.0 so I made this mode in 2007 year. Now 2011 year.
And I glad see, that my mod need anyone... Thank all who d/l and playing. War Elite v.3.0 can not made so engine limite SH3/4 engine not can use more then 2 Gb memory and video memory. If any can error for load save game from 1943 year - you need replace texture bottom in textures with less size grafic.

Near all Data directorie in game was rework total that need made work files from various mods in one mod.

denis_469
02-01-11, 03:14 PM
OK.

That unethical combination of mods...works??? GWX plus NYGM???? Mjmmm...

I´ll try the combination of mods: with the data folder I´ll make a JSGME mod and I´ll apply that on a new installation of my original SH3. Of course, if it´s possible.

Many thanks

It was my experimental work for made game for himself with data what I have about U-boat war in WWII for Germany. Simple combination GWX and NYGM (for example) can not work total. I made remading with use few files with various mods and made work for working files one with one in one game. I have target for mod that game would be near like was in reality. In 2007 year my receive result was good for me. But now I see khow many all I forget insert and khow many can not insert in game in engine SH 3 and SH 4 total. And if you cam combination mod you have problem with SH3.exe. I unknow why, but when made mode with parts various mods SH3.exe not work and need have NoCD version, so NoCD work, but CD not work. Reasons I unknow and in it day....

denis_469
02-01-11, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the traslation. Is possible "extract" some submods for this mod from use in GWX or LSH3?

Many thanks!

Mod 2007 year and now ealderly, but if you can... so please, use what you need for you versions GWX and LSH3 and other mods what you have. And for free mods only.

denis_469
06-01-13, 10:13 AM
Good time for all.

So I have many question about d/l this mod I can reload this mod. In my Filefolder I can have load files in 1 month only. But every d/l continue save files in 1 month.

Links for d/l you can see this:
http://sovpl.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-00000002-000-0-0-1370081516
in first post topic.

Anvar1061
06-01-13, 11:52 AM
SSS
Yes-s-s!DOWNLOAD!

denis_469
06-07-13, 10:34 AM
Reupload patch for mod: http://sovpl.forum24.ru/?1-7-0-00000002-000-0-0#000

denis_469
06-30-14, 10:12 AM
Wow, that is much.

So you are continueing your work, have I understood you correctly?

Have you got a detailled change-log?

Or a list of units that you added?

No, I not work more. I simple find and save all, what made peoples in earth units for SH3. I nor think, that need made more himself - I have too many units for game work total.

About list units - I himself not know what I have. Simple summary few directories with mods. Many single mods where in computer. May be I made list units, but latter, so made research and search wha print my book about submarine attacks.

denis_469
06-30-14, 10:40 AM
That is possibly untrue.

Please apply the 4GB-patch on a 64bit-system and try again.

Simply run S3F, activate the 4GB-patch-option and then try it out.

Now I have 6 Gb RAM. You read elderly post. And Patch 4Gd I have also.

denis_469
06-30-14, 10:41 AM
Hm well if you do NOT work on it anymore, then we waste our time :timeout:

I mean, that I not made new ships and planes.

Anvar1061
06-30-14, 11:36 AM
Hm well if you do NOT work on it anymore, then we waste our time :timeout:
SSS
+1http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/images/smilies/104.gif

denis_469
07-01-14, 02:12 AM
Blitzkrieg - all parts was send you with SP. If wish, so can made links for d/l.

Anvar1061
07-01-14, 04:30 AM
denis_469
Simply update #1
Give the reference on to download all!

denis_469
07-01-14, 09:30 AM
No, he gave the files to me for testing.

So unles Denis says "YES", I won't publish the files on my server.

Denis, I have now these files on my server:

123.part01.rar
123.part02.rar
123.part03.rar
123.part04.rar
123.part05.rar
123.part06.rar
War Elite SP2.rar

Is this all?

Is this the latest version?

Parts all. Service pack also. It is version 2008 year what was present in it forum in 2009 year. SP i not find archive 2008 year, so I made new archive.

About latest version - I send you latter, so version not work. It is would be for you for testing only.

For testing for you I send my archive under name War Elite v.2012. When I made rar archive I send you.

Blitzkrieg - I start u/l version 2012 for you for testing. You not answer in privat message, so write this. Total weigh near 6 Gb in rar archive. 12 parts.

denis_469
07-01-14, 12:20 PM
So this is an OLD version from pre-2008 with a ServicePack 2 from August 2008 ?

It is old version from 2007 year with service pack 2008 year. Version 2012 year I start u/l today.

denis_469
07-02-14, 09:32 AM
Okay, I have received so far:

123.part01.rar
123.part02.rar
123.part03.rar

I have seen that I was lacking space and then deleted other old files.

I hope, that you save v.2.0 in you hard disk. I continue u/l v.2012 Part 5 not u/l, so you nat have space.

denis_469
07-02-14, 11:18 AM
Is that all the Version 2012?

Why pick the name "123" all the time?

Ok, I have received 123.part04.rar

What I u/l now is version 2012 year.

Name 123 - it is for hackers confuse. I know, that few hackers hacked my comp and have few files/directories similar. 123 - is namy my directories for War Elite mod. I need u/l 8 parts for complete 12 parts archive. It is near 4 Gb space you need.

fitzcarraldo
07-02-14, 11:43 AM
What I u/l now is version 2012 year.

Name 123 - it is for hackers confuse. I know, that few hackers hacked my comp and have few files/directories similar. 123 - is namy my directories for War Elite mod. I need u/l 8 parts for complete 12 parts archive. It is near 4 Gb space you need.

Denis please: If you could send me the parts of your 2012 version I will be very grateful. I will like to try the mod in my SH3 installation.

I sent you my Email via PM.

Many thanks in advance.

denis_469
07-03-14, 08:43 AM
What _can_ be spread - and Denis just ordered me to do so, is WAR ELITE MOD 2008

DOWNLOAD HERE:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/gsj4wub0cur31/WEM_-_War_Elite_Mod_(2008)

So peoples write me that need d/l links for mod.

denis_469
07-03-14, 09:19 AM
Denis please: If you could send me the parts of your 2012 version I will be very grateful. I will like to try the mod in my SH3 installation.

I sent you my Email via PM.

Many thanks in advance.

You server not receive my letter:

*******@gmail.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [173.194.71.26]:
552-5.7.0 This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit
552-5.7.0 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6590 to review our
552 5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines. k7si24525137lag.20 - gsmtp

fitzcarraldo
07-03-14, 08:41 PM
Denis: PM for you. Downloading 2008 version now.

Many thanks Blitzkrieg for the MF link.

Regards.

denis_469
07-04-14, 02:47 PM
@Denis:
Let's get this thread a bit sorted. If you like you can update your post#1 with the download-links that I made for you. Or do you want me to create a new thread for your mod ?

@Fitz*:
You're welcome.

@ALL:
I will however repack the archive. Denis, you included files there that we should better not spread outside Russia !

I'm edit first post.

What files I have what better not spread outside Russia?

Anvar1061
07-04-14, 02:51 PM
I'm edit first post.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/images/smilies/Kaleun_Thumbs_Up-1.gifhttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/images/smilies/Kaleun_Thumbs_Up-1.gifhttp://www.subsim.com/radioroom/images/smilies/Kaleun_Thumbs_Up-1.gif

denis_469
07-05-14, 11:41 AM
Good!

Well I have just repacked the whole WEM-Archive because you included a COMPLETE installation which is not legal outside Russia.

The new, repacked archive of the WEM 2008 version
- is MUCH shorter (now 2,4 GB only) because of .7z
- does no more include a complete SH3-installation (which is not much space, only that it is not legal
- can be installed USING JSGME
- has your SP2 already installed

I am uploading it right now...

It is not complet installation. So not work without install original game total. Few peoples d/l my mod, but mod not work total. This peoples byu SH 3 in internet and install. After it mod start work.

denis_469
07-05-14, 11:42 AM
Denis,

as for the 2012-version which we are testing:
I have now received these files:
123.part01.rar
123.part02.rar
123.part03.rar
123.part04.rar
123.part05.rar
123.part06.rar
123.part07.rar
123.part08.rar
123.part09.rar
123.part10.rar
123.part11.rar
123.part12.rar

Is that the complete 2012 version?

What are the exact differences between 2008 and 2012 version?

Yes. Parts all.
Differences between? It is easy - see archive size. x2 (or more) new units, more ship and convoys routes, more radiogramm, and more many other. Forget full list differnces.

areo16
07-05-14, 01:54 PM
Any links to the 2012 version? Thank you much.

Doolar
07-09-14, 12:05 PM
Sorry but I'm not suer what " Verifiy that MD5Sum is = 6791ccb52d198224833fe94ecbde5a1a " means in the instructions . thanx

Tigershark624
07-10-14, 03:48 PM
Is there an option in this mod to get the menus to display in English? If not, which files would I have to change or copy over from my vanilla SH3 folder to get them in English?

álvaro
07-10-14, 05:42 PM
You must downloading the Chuck Novis pack v2.2 and there, there is a file that can help you to put it in english in this link:
http://silenthunterubf.forumfree.it/?t=59732047

álvaro
07-27-14, 04:47 AM
I,m going to try it, Blitzkrieg.

álvaro
07-28-14, 04:45 AM
Hey Alvaro, como estas :)

Well it's not my mod, I am just the cleaning maid, and I like to give a helping hand here and there.

Saludos Blitzkrieg, creo que podremos entendernos mejor en español, jajaja. Trataré de ayudarte en todo lo que este en mi mano.

denis_469
04-06-15, 09:44 AM
Sorry for all. I'm was in Subsim many time ago.
About my mod errors - I can say, that I can not himself delete this errors. Museum CTD so need too many video memory. So I have too many plains and ships. Every ship need few video memory and RAM. And 1 ship (f.e) in 10 countryes would be need video memory 1 ship x 10 (so ship in each country need himself RAM and video).
As I remeber I have few errors in writing file compaigns.SCR. I can not rewrite sich errors, so not find this. If you launch editor, so you can see errors, but I can not find this errors in file.

Sorry for long time without answer. I hard work in my database submarine attack and have not time for SH games total...

denis_469
04-06-15, 09:51 AM
I not made new version mod, so my coputer not allow made this and game engine not allow made this also. So sorry for my long silence.

denis_469
04-06-15, 10:01 AM
BUG REPORT for unreleased V2012 ALPHA:

- Museum DOES work! It loads about 25min on a current Win7 computer /16GB
You MUST run the 4GB patch - simply use S3F to do that
- Museum CRASHES in GERMAN ships, scroll down and you will see.

- Switch of Russian! Take the THIRDLAST option and select what appears to read something like "nimezkoy" and you have German. From there on you can switch to English

Museum CTD so 1st ship need XXMB video memory + 2nd ship need XXMB video memory + ... = CTD after summary video memory need for work more than you have video memory total. Engine video memory not support more then 4 GB. So Museum can not work full, so in this version need more then 4 GB video memory, but game engine not allow this. Sorry, but it is game engine limite. And reason, that I not made new version. For new version need new engine, so in this engine you have CTD when attack large convoy for example. In you computer video mamory can not allow this in many time.

denis_469
04-06-15, 10:17 AM
Sorryy - I forget say, that CTD can be when u-boot go in shallow waters (less then 300 meters). In this waters game engine use bottom picture and you can have not need size video memory. During go in shallow water summary need video memory can be more, than you have or engine allow and you receive CTD. Sorry - I made mod under maximal engine resources and not possible made more best version. If Ubisoft made new game Silent Hunter 6 with new engine support SH3 units and have not this limitations about RAM and video, so may be made any new.

denis_469
04-06-15, 11:59 AM
And please answer this:

May be you right...

denis_469
04-06-15, 12:02 PM
Please update POST#1 with the updated information of POST #106 (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2228399&postcount=106)
I'm update first post now.

denis_469
04-06-15, 12:29 PM
Which is V2008 and which is V2012?

I have unpacked the alpha-version you gave me of your V2012 and
these are the correct values:

SEA: 564
AIR: 123
Land: 63
Total: 750 units.

So where are the units you speak of?

In version 2012 I not use all units what I have. So I know about problem with video memory and with all more then 1200 units game not load total. So need more RAM and video memory, that I have. And new engine for game, so with unsuffient size video memory game not load total and made CTD. So I not send you all units what I have. Can say, that 300-400 units I verifycation with work in SH 3, but for good install in game need made more work, that units not confict one by one. Few units have identical identificators. And was need reworked this units. So Game SH 3 not allow use all units I not made this work. So was made many mods for SH 3 and all have new units (planes and ships). And many from cofcting one by one in similar identificator. If would be conflict identificators game not start and made CTD.

May be in far future, when Ubisoft made SH 6 and I have computer no less then 64 GB RAM and 32 GB video memory and new game engine, what allow support this, I made new version mod with all ships and planes what I would be have in this day.

I not see need send you all units what I have, so need made many works for correct work this units between. And I not made this work yet.

In last year I have burn my computer and lost few (few tens) units... and not know what I would be have when Ubisoft made SH 6.

areo16
04-07-15, 03:57 PM
In version 2012 I not use all units what I have. So I know about problem with video memory and with all more then 1200 units game not load total. So need more RAM and video memory, that I have. And new engine for game, so with unsuffient size video memory game not load total and made CTD. So I not send you all units what I have. Can say, that 300-400 units I verifycation with work in SH 3, but for good install in game need made more work, that units not confict one by one. Few units have identical identificators. And was need reworked this units. So Game SH 3 not allow use all units I not made this work. So was made many mods for SH 3 and all have new units (planes and ships). And many from cofcting one by one in similar identificator. If would be conflict identificators game not start and made CTD.

May be in far future, when Ubisoft made SH 6 and I have computer no less then 64 GB RAM and 32 GB video memory and new game engine, what allow support this, I made new version mod with all ships and planes what I would be have in this day.

I not see need send you all units what I have, so need made many works for correct work this units between. And I not made this work yet.

In last year I have burn my computer and lost few (few tens) units... and not know what I would be have when Ubisoft made SH 6.

Would you be kind enough to upload v2012? or send me PM with link?

Thank you sir.

denis_469
04-08-15, 02:08 PM
Would you be kind enough to upload v2012? or send me PM with link?

Thank you sir.

I send my version 2012 to Blitzkrieg. After it my comp was burn. And I lost part files from v2012. So you need write to Blitzkrieg for full version.

Anvar1061
04-10-15, 06:29 AM
I send my version 2012 to Blitzkrieg. After it my comp was burn. And I lost part files from v2012. So you need write to Blitzkrieg for full version.
SSS
http://www.mediafire.com/view/34vhaaa334pgk6k/Note.txt
1.Version 2012 has the same problems that prevent LSH3V6 Edition 2014 from being released.
2.We are now testing and try to find the reason for CTD and share LSH3-Team's fate...
3.Follow the thread to see how far we have come: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=146608

areo16
04-11-15, 04:26 AM

I've got in contact with him and he was concerned that he didn't have permission to pass it on, from you.

But now that you gave him permission here to pass it on, and it seems he is the only one that has the 2012 version, then I think it would be nice for him to post it here for the public for everyone to download. I'm sure you'd like the 2012 version back too. That is if you are OK with this idea, of course. :salute:

denis_469
04-11-15, 06:42 AM
I've got in contact with him and he was concerned that he didn't have permission to pass it on, from you.

But now that you gave him permission here to pass it on, and it seems he is the only one that has the 2012 version, then I think it would be nice for him to post it here for the public for everyone to download. I'm sure you'd like the 2012 version back too. That is if you are OK with this idea, of course. :salute:

Version 2012 not work - so you can not use v.2012 total.

areo16
04-11-15, 07:12 AM
Version 2012 not work - so you can not use v.2012 total.

That's fine. If it's released publicly here then I'm sure one of us can figure out what may be wrong with it. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is not the mod, but the limitation of the 32 bit game ram that is causing the ctd. A 32 bit game can be unlocked to 4gb, but it cannot be unlocked to use anymore than that. If the game loads too many units it will crash, irregardless if there is no conflicts between units.

Let's release it and perhaps we can have people test it on different systems and find out for sure.

If it's not released publicly, then I'd still like it. I'll give it a go and see what may be wrong with it. But I think I know what the problem is already.