PDA

View Full Version : WAC and Vista Question

robbythesub
01-06-09, 09:53 AM
HAving been trying to get my WAC campaign to work for some tiem now (thanks for advise to hansolo), I am asking whether anyone has actually got the campaign to run without crashes when using vista 32?

I dont want to spend more time trying to get it going if I am flogging a dead horse as it were!

If you have it going ok, I would appreciate knowing whether you have any mods installed and in what order?

Mine is campaign, bug fix at the moment, and I have tried realatlantic v2 also without any success.

Many thanks guys

IFRT-WHUFC
01-06-09, 11:06 AM
HAving been trying to get my WAC campaign to work for some tiem now (thanks for advise to hansolo), I am asking whether anyone has actually got the campaign to run without crashes when using vista 32?

I dont want to spend more time trying to get it going if I am flogging a dead horse as it were!

If you have it going ok, I would appreciate knowing whether you have any mods installed and in what order?

Mine is campaign, bug fix at the moment, and I have tried realatlantic v2 also without any success.

Many thanks guys

Yes I have WAC installed as a multish3 install working fine on Vista 32..

SH3 patched to 1.4b

then the following under jsgme installed:-

WarAceCampaign 3.0_final FULL
WAC3.0 Bug Fix
wac_30_messages_en_fix
WAC3.0 RealAtlantic V2.

Hope this helps Robbie.

ok
Rick

robbythesub
01-06-09, 11:54 AM
Thanks mate- must be something different and I will continue to try- this afternoon I have got it running well via SH3 commander updated with GWX 3.0 files, and just the bug fix, so we will see if I get any more crashes via that load.

Thanks again :up:

torpille
01-07-09, 09:31 AM
ifrt-wufc
where do you find this mod:wac3.0 messages en fix?:hmm:
merci

IFRT-WHUFC
01-07-09, 05:01 PM
ifrt-wufc
where do you find this mod:wac3.0 messages en fix?:hmm:
merci

This was made by danurve see his filefront page here: http://hosted.filefront.com/danurve

ok.
Rick

robbythesub
01-08-09, 06:22 AM
Thanks- I Wondered where that came from too!

Robbie :hmm: