PDA

View Full Version : Long time no play need some help

NKVD-crazyivan
11-21-08, 10:38 PM
Hi all i have been away for 6 months and by the looks of it alot has been going on.

I just bought a new puter specs below and i want to install SH4 with the add on.

I used to have TMO,RSRDC,PE as mod add ons.I very much want to exsperance the full glory of this game using the mods i have selected.

Question 1.In what order do i install these and any others you may sugest.
2.because of my new specs can i run high res skins as well with out conflicts with the main modes.
3.I also would like to play the U-boat add on at the same time-like saving one game then going into another theater of war.
4.I'm not after a thousand mod add ons just the main ones to get the best overall package...........

Also i would like to down load the whole versions if possible what are the current ones ie i have tmo 1.52 etc etc.....

Thank you for all your help..

Specs
Penryn quad core 2 q9550 2.89ghz
Gigabyte s series GA-EP45-DS3R/DS3
G-Force gtx 260
4 gig of G-skill low latency ram ddr2 1333
Titan 850 watt power supply
1 terabyte samsung hard drive 32 meg cache
8.1 channel audio
22 inch 2ms flat screen.;) ;)

Fish40
11-23-08, 04:55 PM
If you read the first page of the TMO thread, the install order is probrably listed. I use RFB myself, since I'm a realism stickler:yep: RFB comes with PE already integrated.:up: The install order if you use RFB would be: RFB, RFB patch, RSRD, RSRD patch (if applicable), OM (operation monsoon) which is an Atlantic campaign for U Boats, OM patch. I'm assuming that you already know about the U boat addon which costs $10.00, and upgrades the game to v1.5.