PDA

View Full Version : coloured intergrated orders bars

SeaWolf U-57
11-13-08, 04:48 AM
intergrated orders by GWX now has coloured icons added see screen shot

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8117/newpicture5ss0.jpg

Please note this download is the full program not just the icon files so you dont need to have GWX intergrated orders also running as this may cause problems.
also contained it this mod are the Phoenix1957 officer icons and the Map tools so no need for seperate versions of those running.

The main program is still GWX Intergrated orders i just added coloured icons

SeaWolf U-57
11-14-08, 05:50 AM
woooo Great interest in this thread I see oh well ….new version now on download page and this will be the last version at this time. i will just spend my nights sleeping instead.

Hitman
11-14-08, 08:17 AM
Your icons are fantastic and I'm using them in my MYGM install, but I don't use integrated orders therefore I did not reply earlier. I suppose there's currently not that many people using it, hence the lack of response.

Keep the good job :up:

jaxa
11-14-08, 12:53 PM
Good work mate :up:
I propose to change icon of periscope view in shortcuts.tga, now it looks like binocular view.

FIREWALL
11-14-08, 01:18 PM
Got'em Thx :up:

SeaWolf U-57
11-14-08, 02:00 PM
I propose to change icon of periscope view in shortcuts.tga, now it looks like binocular view.

You really are losing sleep over that icon aren’t you.:hmm: .... Ok ok next version it will be changed :up:
But for some reason the periscope icon distorts when the game screen changes so I am still trying to fix this :hmm:

ok now at download page this will be the last change for now OK...i want to work on the other version now

SeaWolf U-57
11-14-08, 02:03 PM
Your icons are fantastic and I'm using them in my MYGM install, but I don't use integrated orders therefore I did not reply earlier. I suppose there's currently not that many people using it, hence the lack of response.

Hi Hitman im glad you are still using the normal version i like that version better too:up:
i will be updating those ones too soon

done new version on download page

SeaWolf U-57
11-14-08, 02:39 PM

You really are losing sleep over that icon aren’t you.:hmm: .... Ok ok next version it will be changed :up:
But for some reason the periscope icon distorts when the game screen changes so I am still trying to fix this :hmm:

ok now at download page this will be the last change for now OK...i want to work on the other version now

yes the periscope has been changed :up:

jaxa
11-14-08, 03:06 PM
:up: :up: :up:

SeaWolf U-57
11-14-08, 04:34 PM

Hi Hitman im glad you are still using the normal version i like that version better too:up:
i will be updating those ones too soon

done new version on download page :up:

this version is the new icons file

Both files changed today...14/11/2008 at about 09.00 to 09.30