PDA

View Full Version : Perry CIWS

sardino
11-12-08, 07:14 AM
Hello my name is Erik..
I have a problem with the perry ciws..the problem is this:the ciws of the perry doesn't work against the missiles of the submarine there is a solution??:D

sonar732
11-12-08, 07:35 AM
Hello my name is Erik..
I have a problem with the perry ciws..the problem is this:the ciws of the perry doesn't work against the missiles of the submarine there is a solution??:D

A few things to note with your limited amount of information. Do you have the OHP either pointed away from the bearing of the missile or 60 degrees either side? Also, is it turned to auto?

Those two questions are no-brainers and we can help you out if you give us more about the situation and what happened.

sardino
11-12-08, 07:41 AM
I have put in the correct position with the ciws activated in automatic but it doesn't work really it doesn't stir.. excuse me for mine bad English:lol::lol:

sardino
11-13-08, 09:06 AM
can someone help me?:shifty::shifty:

GrayOwl
11-13-08, 09:12 AM
can someone help me?:shifty::shifty:

If you use LWAMi Mod - then it is a mistake reserved - missile for TIW of the message are established as a type "Torpedo" in a Database.

CIWS can not shoot on torpedos.

Molon Labe
11-13-08, 10:48 AM
Hello my name is Erik..

The best solution now is not to use LWAMI for a scenario where you expect single-stage sub-launched SSMs to be shot at a playable perry. Unless you're willing to edit the database yourself, in that case all you'd need to do is switch the SSMs from being "torpedoes" to "missiles" and the CIWS will work again.

sardino
11-13-08, 01:40 PM
ok thank you very much:D