PDA

View Full Version : While working on new ideas... a question for you ^_^

VonDos
11-06-08, 03:23 AM
Hi everyone!
I'd like to make you a question: if you use some of my ships in your installation, what vondos' ship or ship type do you prefere?
Large ocean liners, warships, small ocean liners and hospital ships?
Do you prefer a specific unit?
No one because all of 14 ships are :down: ? Or all of them are :up: ?

Please, say me what do you think ^_^

ps if you don't know VonDos' ships, you can vote looking this: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=136508

---------------------

(Why this poll? :huh: Next release will be influenced by this? Maybe ;) )

Graf Paper
11-06-08, 03:53 AM
I've always liked the big liners and wished I could have sailed across the Atlantic in a 1st-class berth onboard one of those floating palaces. :)

To be honest, I can't choose any single one of your creations. You've done such a fantastic job on all of them, VonDos! :yep:

That said, I think another great battleship or carrier would be a good project for your next release since you only have one of each of those thus far. :up:

asanovic7
11-06-08, 05:56 AM
Definately warspite.. :up:
Other than that admitt didn't try.. they are tooo fast for me sub and bloody :p But I don't know what I am talking..

TarJak
11-06-08, 06:25 AM
Love em all thanks for making the effort.:up:

coronas
11-06-08, 06:36 AM
I love everyone. Every new ship make SH3 better and your work is excellent. :up:

Wreford-Brown
11-06-08, 07:07 AM
Love them all but my favourite is the Aquitania, mainly because she's the only one I've seen in the campaign (cruising the Med).

The only one I don't use is the Titanic as she was already at the bottom of the ocean.

Cezbor
11-06-08, 07:56 AM
Your big ocean liners are great, .... but maybe a couple of unique big merchants would be a nice addition:up:

VonDos
11-06-08, 08:44 AM
Fon now, i've those ideas:

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=982400&postcount=65

G.K.
11-06-08, 09:01 AM
Warspite was an excellent one, please give us more capital warships we can sink... Master:up:

My suggestion is Britich Aircraft Carrier Mod - Eagly, Ark Royal, Courageous and more and more.:yep:

evan82
11-06-08, 11:26 AM
I like all ships mayde by You:rock:. I was wery happy when You create Warspite some time ago. Well. I'm a not GWX user, so I still searching for new ships, and warships compatible with stock game and older mods. Most of Yours beauties is campatible, and this is most imprtant thing to me. What in the future? This decision belong to You, but maybe some Light crusier or another battle ship, maybe some older passanger ship, new liner - You are the expert.:rock:

makman94
11-06-08, 05:17 PM
hello von-dos, to be honest it was the titanic the ship that impressed me and download it,but when i saw it in the game it was far more better and the result was to download all of them! keep walking (not... drinking) you are on the way!

and btw the only ship that i have test is the titanic(in a mission) and i have the impression that the mast height is wrong.(you say 52 but in the game with some fast caclulations i think that this number must be 69 in order to be accurate....,don't know pretty big number...) and i have notice that something is not ok with the flag of the ship (like poster....)

thats all(the bads) everything else is out of discuss !

thank you :up:

gAiNiAc
11-07-08, 12:57 AM
Well,

I have all your ship mods installed.

I haven't run into any yet, therefore I can't comment!!

What's a good place to look for a large, fat, liner?

:arrgh!:

StarLion45
11-07-08, 01:30 AM
:D Hi there Von Dos:D

Big liners , big warships , and big merchants would be great:p
I have many of your ships installed:smug: but I never had the luck to run into them yet:oops: :stare: :damn:

keep up the good , good work:sunny:

:up:

GOZO
11-07-08, 04:15 AM
They are just awesome!!!! All of them. :up: :up: :up:

Thanks for your dedication.:)

/OB

mr chris
11-07-08, 05:16 AM
VonDos,

Have you ever thought about buliding any of the other classes of Royal Navy Cruisers?

I know that we have these classes all ready in game.
Kent
London
Dido
Fiji
Southampton

Please let me know if i have missed any.

Here is a list of some of the other classes that saw service in the War.
And might add something to the game.

Norfolk
York
Leander
Perth
Arethusa

You can find more infomation and some picture at the link below.
http://www.battleships-cruisers.co.uk/cruisers.htm

Other than that i would like to see some of the Royal Navy carriers that are missing.

geosub1978
11-07-08, 02:16 PM
Well, Von..All of your ships are great. Any addition is welcome! Despite the preferences no one would say no to anything because we trust the quality of your work.

The problem is scripting them and scripting correctly!

@ Mr chris! I am working on DUNEDIN class light cruiserhttp://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1909/hmsdunedinhy7.jpg

My progress is very slow, but I will make it! I want to make it perfect!

mr chris
11-07-08, 02:58 PM
Well, Von..All of your ships are great. Any addition is welcome! Despite the preferences no one would say no to anything because we trust the quality of your work.

The problem is scripting them and scripting correctly!

@ Mr chris! I am working on DUNEDIN class light cruiserhttp://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1909/hmsdunedinhy7.jpg

My progress is very slow, but I will make it! I want to make it perfect!

Great stuff geosub1978:up:
Take your time and im sure it will be a great addition to the game.

Also as you say above, The only problem with new Warships is that they almost always need to be scripted into the campaign. So you get to see them as they were intended.

evan82
11-07-08, 04:04 PM
Also as you say above, The only problem with new Warships is that they almost always need to be scripted into the campaign. So you get to see them as they were intended.
I think the best way to script them is scripting them to the Task Forces, especialy when You are in middle of the campaign mode.

Wonderful idea geosub1978:rock:

Myxale
11-08-08, 06:49 AM
My personnal favourite is the Warspite :up:

I agree! Most awesome one!:rock: