PDA

View Full Version : Question: Increasing air attack

alamwuhk2a
10-29-08, 03:36 AM
I would like to ask how to change the number of airplanes when the enemy launches air attack. In SH4, only 1~2 airplanes are launched. How to increase the number to 3 or 5 planes per attack?

tater
10-29-08, 10:25 AM
Unless someone has found something I am unaware of, changing this is impossible—per attack.

You can change a few things and make more groups of 1-2 planes serially attack, however.

OTOH, this is not terribly realistic. Maritime patrol aircraft, by virtue of their mission, almost always flew alone. One of the least realistic things we see in SH4 are 2 flying boats at the same time, lol.

Webster
10-29-08, 02:16 PM
i think he was refering to launches from carriers or air bases

alamwuhk2a
10-30-08, 04:58 AM
thank you tater... so i can only increase the frequency of air attack, but not the number of airplanes per attack...

btw, for surface vessel mods, i think those pilots won't bring only 1 wingman with him to attack a Yamato:lol:. My idea is for surface vessels fight:up:

tomhugill
10-30-08, 06:18 AM
I always checkle when they send 2 TB when im playing yamato in campaign. Btw if u try the bb test mish you get to see what happened against 7 (?) planes attacking at once ;)