PDA

View Full Version : A question re LWAMI

kgsuarez
08-14-08, 09:50 PM
Hey everyone.

I have a quick question. (Sorry if this has been asked before) :oops:

I am running DW 1.04 with LWAMI 3.08. Will this setup disturb the way certain missions will function? I am thinking more about the missions available for download from SubGuru's website, but if anyone has any info about problems with the stock missions I would like to hear about that aswell.

I am sure that it will probably make most of these missions more challenging (a good thing), but does it make any missions unplayable? IE: a key target being out of ownship's sensor range.

SandyCaesar
08-15-08, 12:24 AM
No missions will be unplayable, per se, but some missions will suddenly become hella-mad more difficult.

For instance, the first campaign mission is now nearly unbeatable as an Akula. Dunno about the 688i. For the RSR missions, "Holddown Exercise" will be extremely difficult (to say the least) if the RNG spawns a Kilo instead of a Foxtrot, which is subsequently out of range for the TA sonar.

Sirkam
09-01-08, 05:38 AM
I noticed that, in the single mission 'Wonson Wolftrap', when i detached my special forces, they're unable to destroy the sam site (when they arrive to the shore, they cant do nothing) and the mission is failure.
Besides, in the 'Sicilian Wedding' single mission, when i arrive to Tunis and i receive the new broadcast with new orders, appears two submarines and launch a lot of torpedoes. Few minutes ago of the torpedoes launch, i have a splendid CTD (even if i load the savegame again, i have the same problem with the CTD).
And of course, i run DW with the 1.04 patch + Lwami 3.08 + Sakura mod 1.02.

Molon Labe
09-01-08, 08:53 AM
I noticed that, in the single mission 'Wonson Wolftrap', when i detached my special forces, they're unable to destroy the sam site (when they arrive to the shore, they cant do nothing) and the mission is failure.
Besides, in the 'Sicilian Wedding' single mission, when i arrive to Tunis and i receive the new broadcast with new orders, appears two submarines and launch a lot of torpedoes. Few minutes ago of the torpedoes launch, i have a splendid CTD (even if i load the savegame again, i have the same problem with the CTD).
And of course, i run DW with the 1.04 patch + Lwami 3.08 + Sakura mod 1.02.

Have you run both of those scenarios over in stock DW and had the same problems? Because if you haven't, you're posting in the wrong thread.