PDA

View Full Version : The trouble about the SH4.I need help.(If you hate cheating, please ignore it.)

ZZZzzz......
07-14-08, 01:23 AM
Things are looking so simple,I produced a MOD.
Has just begun,I only cheating them.
Torpedoes_US.sim and Torpedoes_US.zon had to cheat with the Silent 3ditor (v0.9).(cheat the speed,the Max/MinEF,the AP,the range and the Max/MinRadius.)
All the numerical have been proofing many times.But,There is no results in the game.
OK I admit that I was defeated by the game.
SO, I produced a MOD.(Only cheat them)
But phenomenon still.Now I will be crazy. :damn: :damn:

Who knows why??? :hmm:

Fearless
07-14-08, 01:44 AM
I couldn't resist, why trying to change it at all. Must have been the Ordinance Department that caught you out and re-set the settings back where it should be. :lol:

Ah!! yes, Welcome aboard.

Sailor Steve
07-14-08, 01:45 AM
It's not something I would use, but some will like it. Good job.

And WELCOME ABOARD!:sunny:

manitoba1073
07-17-08, 02:00 AM
Things are looking so simple,I produced a MOD.
Has just begun,I only cheating them.
Torpedoes_US.sim and Torpedoes_US.zon had to cheat with the Silent 3ditor (v0.9).(cheat the speed,the Max/MinEF,the AP,the range and the Max/MinRadius.)
All the numerical have been proofing many times.But,There is no results in the game.
OK I admit that I was defeated by the game.
SO, I produced a MOD.(Only cheat them)
But phenomenon still.Now I will be crazy. :damn: :damn:

Who knows why??? :hmm:

maybe you started a saved campaign after you added the changes. try starting a new campaign with ur mod started.

FIREWALL
07-17-08, 02:04 AM
Welcome ZZZzzz :D

Digital_Trucker
07-17-08, 09:16 AM
Welcome aboard, ZZZzzz...... (http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/member.php?u=240537)

As Manitoba said, sometimes changing things and then loading a game in the middle of a career won't allow the changes to take place. The best place to test is in a single mission since it uses all the games current files. Good luck with it:up: