PDA

View Full Version : TMO for 1.5 Question (Pointer on Ocean - Sub Submerged)

lv426
07-09-08, 11:13 AM
When I used TMO for 1.4 there was a file I removed that showed the orange pointer on the ocean in external view when the sub was submerged.

I am now using TMO 152 for 1.5 and can't remember the name of the file I have to delete from TMO to get the poiner back.

ReallyDedPoet
07-09-08, 11:24 AM
When I used TMO for 1.4 there was a file I removed that showed the orange pointer on the ocean in external view when the sub was submerged.

I am now using TMO 152 for 1.5 and can't remember the name of the file I have to delete from TMO to get the poiner back.
It's in the data\misc ---U-Mark is the file you are looking for. But realize if you delete this while Trigger is installed you will delete Triggers and the Stock File and will be no further ahead. If you do de-activate Trigger, delete the file in that Mod, not the stock one.

Do a search, there should be a small mod to do this for you.
Edit: Found this, it is a smaller version, should work fine and you don't need to install while in port as it is a graphics file, bonus:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=516504&postcount=1
Come to think of it, the mod may be in one of Trigger's folders, named Stock or something like that.

RDP

lv426
07-09-08, 11:31 AM
Cheers :up:

It's in the data\misc ---U-Mark is the file you are looking for. But realize if you delete this while Trigger is installed you will delete Triggers and the Stock File and will be no further ahead.

no worries, ill just remove TMO, remove the file and re-apply mod

Edit- Thanks for the link