View Full Version : lookout crew still searching at depth of 300ft

Lancey
06-30-08, 11:55 PM
At present I'm running:

TMO 1.5.2
RFB_V1.5_060308
Enviromental 4.6 mod
opsMonsun_V200

on mission to japan to drop off spy, was detected by jap destroyers.
drived to 300ft took an external look-see and low & behold some of my crew are still on lookout. :):):sunny::sunny:

I would post a photo but do not know how to

gimpy117
07-01-08, 12:01 AM
Break out the scuba gear boys were're going down!!

they're very dedicated at least....

Xantrokoles
07-01-08, 04:43 AM
This is often a SH4 bug.
You can test reloading the game.

Otherwise it can be possible, that you are using two supermods.
I never heard of the compatibility of TMO and RFB.

kylesplanet
07-01-08, 05:38 AM
I've been playing since 1.2 came out and have never had that. It might be that your running both TMO and RFB.

Digital_Trucker
07-01-08, 08:48 AM
I've seen the problem since the UBoat add-on came out. It happens with no mods activated, so I don't think it's because of "Major Mod Mashup" (although that is probably a CTD waiting to happen).

Overkill
07-01-08, 10:19 AM
I've had the same bug. What's worse is when you surfaced and the wont come out. I've had a crew die for lack of O2 while I was on the surface. :damn:

Hylander_1314
07-01-08, 12:30 PM
I don't think TMO and RFB are compaitable.

Lynx2069
07-01-08, 02:49 PM
I've had the same bug. What's worse is when you surfaced and the wont come out. I've had a crew die for lack of O2 while I was on the surface. :damn:

I've experienced that twice actually, both after performing an emergency surfacing.

Digital_Trucker
07-01-08, 03:21 PM
Every time I've had the problem, I save my game and reload and the problem usually goes away. If that doesn't do it,I dive to periscope depth, save my game, reload and perform an emergency surface. I've never not been able to recover from the problem as long as I notice it before it gets too far advanced.

SilentOtto
07-01-08, 04:45 PM
It happens sometimes for me too, both cases, deck watch not going inside when diving, and (less common I guess, but maybe 3 or 4 times) the opposite, not going outside when surfacing. I try to think of it as a jammed hatch ;) but it's a pity having to reload in order to fix (always does btw).

Hartmann
07-01-08, 05:55 PM
Yes , the external escape hatch is soldered and jammed , this is the cause that the lookout crew is still out at 300 ft ! and the men inside death by suffocation at surface :doh::hmm::damn::rotfl: