PDA

View Full Version : Mod question - new to sh4

NeonsStyle
06-29-08, 06:08 AM
Hey,

I noticed in rough seas, at times as the boat begins to drop into a trough, it doesn't drop but seems to float over it. In some cases its actually floated through the air above the trough. Hardly real lol... I was wondering if there is a mod out there that has addressed and fixed this issue?

I'd love to install some of these mods, but I have no idea which order they go in. I've added a button gfx fix and the plotter, as well as an air attack at night one, along with the less radio contacts. I'd like to look at the Trigger Maru and the Real something one but don't know which is better. As a noob, I'm struggling as is with Torps on manual (don't like auto anything) so I don't want it harder just yet. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ven

W4chund
06-29-08, 07:22 AM
There are Mods who working on this Effect, but no one is able to fix it completly and make a realistic Roll and Pitch for the Boats. The Game Engine will make it impossible.
TMO, RFB and Environmental Mods are a good choice. But aware, u cant use TMO and RFB together. Try the Modifications to choose ur Favourite and follow the Installation Guides in theirThreads.

NeonsStyle
06-29-08, 10:34 AM
There are Mods who working on this Effect, but no one is able to fix it completly and make a realistic Roll and Pitch for the Boats. The Game Engine will make it impossible.
TMO, RFB and Environmental Mods are a good choice. But aware, u cant use TMO and RFB together. Try the Modifications to choose ur Favourite and follow the Installation Guides in there Threads.

Ok Thanks for the info

V

W4chund
06-29-08, 10:57 AM
All Modifcations (TMO/RFB or ROW/ WIP Environment) are very good. But if u asking which one is the Best, u will feed the Trolls in this Forum. :D
So thats why i didnīt evaluate them, if somebody asking in Public. ;)
But u can be sure, if u made ur Choice u will always doing a good Upgrade for ur Silent Hunter.

skwasjer
06-29-08, 04:46 PM
It's called 'personal preference'...

Btw, I never seen any trolling between the authors or fans of the mods mentioned... :roll:

W4chund
06-29-08, 07:37 PM
It's called 'personal preference'...

Btw, I never seen any trolling between the authors or fans of the mods mentioned... :roll:

U saw this Smily " :D " for Sarcasm?? ;)

All Modders doing a great Work and making SH3/4 playable. :)