PDA

View Full Version : [TEC] Where's the Tower?

peabody
06-25-08, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to pass along some info that was discovered by accident. Especially for new modders. We discovered this by having four comments on Keltos subs not having a tower when they were installed. There was nothing wrong with the sub.
What we discovered is in SH4/Data/UPCData/UPCUnitsData/ with the UnitParts#subname.upc.

What was happening was that, for example, the US has 7 subs so if someone had made or installed another one it was Unitparts8subname.upc, then when they installed Keltos sub it was also Unitparts8Triton.upc and the tower would disappear, Since this is the tower information.

So if you experience any disappearing conning towers, this is where to look. All I did was change the number to #9 and it appears to be working fine. If anyone knows where this may cause a conflict by changing the number, please let us know. Everytime someone would tell Keltos his conning tower was missing he would:damn::damn::damn: and I think it's starting to affect him....:lol::lol: (Just kidding Keltos).

Peabody

keltos01
06-26-08, 04:50 AM
maybe after the ghost tower I can have a ghost sub ? :rotfl: