PDA

View Full Version : GWX error which mod should i enable?

richardphat
06-10-08, 04:40 PM
Hi all, i am not used to gwx but i get problem when a plane dive and the moment it is going to release the bomb. My sh3 shut down and said something and please report the error so microsoft can....... . So which of the mod available in jsgme i should activate to prevent this problem?!?!?

Letum
06-10-08, 04:54 PM
Do you have a clean install of SH3 with the latest patch and only the GWX mod with the 2.1 patch?

Have you tried reinstalling ti?

richardphat
06-10-08, 04:59 PM
Hmmmm
when i get irish'copy dvd. I uninstall sh3 and delete EVERYTHING.
2- I install SH3
3-I install the 1.4 patch
4-I install the gwx 2.0
5.I install the gwx 2.1
( Everything are installed in chronological order)
And yet when i use mod, i only use them with JSGME. I tried to take the mod out and it keeps having the same problem!

FIREWALL
06-10-08, 05:05 PM
I'm going to assume your NOT useing jsgme to install GWX 2.0 or 2.1.

Am I right ?

richardphat
06-10-08, 05:10 PM
No when i install gwx 2.0 , jsgme was included in the folder. And no i didnt install gwx by using JSGME .And i copy the patch (2.1) directly into my folder! But same error happens........

Letum
06-10-08, 05:12 PM
Are you 100% sure this is linked to aircraft bombs and not just random crashes?

richardphat
06-10-08, 05:29 PM
I tried to play and test several time, first time i was playing in single mission ( single mission, nothing related to russian ship or indian campain and i make sure some of useless mod will not interfere) the carrier launch the aircraft and the moment the plane dived....... Boom Crash! (without mod)
-playing with mod ( bismarck and playable hipper) everything is fined...... shooting and destroying. Then i spotted an aircraft, it dived and then crash..........
-replaying without mod in career (Base at kiel) ( clean) playing at 1939. An english plane comes and dives and then crash..............

FIREWALL
06-10-08, 05:37 PM
I know this sounds strange but, how many gigs of ram do you have ?

Madox58
06-10-08, 05:46 PM
STOP IT!!

I just posted in your Bismark-Hipper thread!!
Your trying to use a mod NOT, and I STRONGLY repeat, NOT compatable
with ANY version of GWX!!

You have most probably screwed up everything and want help!!
Not gonna happen now!!

If a mod says for stock?
That's what it means.

RTFM!!!
And read the threads!!
You are now wasteing everyones time.
:nope:

richardphat
06-10-08, 06:19 PM
I already wrote in there and i think it was clear that i was playing with mod for testing and playing without mod for testing too. I did not alter any files in the sh3 folder.And if im wasting everyone times then just dont help. No need to come and yell me!
I know its not compatible so i didnt try when i test for the fourth and fifth time! And between the bismarck post was another crash which are not related to this another crash. Ill repeat once again my SH3 with gwx folder is still clean. My SH3 MAIN Folder is pure stock! And yet i have another pure folder back up and it still makes crash. This ANOTHER crash happens only when plane dives.

richardphat
06-10-08, 06:21 PM
I know this sounds strange but, how many gigs of ram do you have ?
Hmm 2x1056 of ram minus 128 ram because of the internal graphic cards=1984 rams left

richardphat
06-10-08, 06:24 PM
Are you 100% sure this is linked to aircraft bombs and not just random crashes?
Yes it relates to aircraft. When a plane dive to attack my sh3 crash! Only when it dives!

Madox58
06-10-08, 06:32 PM
If you have multi installs,
Do you have Multi_SH3 installed?
I'd bet not.

richardphat
06-10-08, 07:02 PM
Its true i dont multi sh3 install and the problem does not come from there. The main folder with GWX and is named SilentHunterIII. i dont think having multi back up would alter the game if the name and location of these folder are different.(here im talking for the back up file)

richardphat
06-10-08, 07:11 PM
Close this thread plz admin or moderator!

Madox58
06-10-08, 07:23 PM
Its true i dont multi sh3 install and the problem does not come from there. The main folder with GWX and is named SilentHunterIII. i dont think having multi back up would alter the game if the name and location of these folder are different.(here im talking for the back up file)

Well, as any install of SH3 writes to the SAME file in My Documents?
Guess what happens with multi installs of SH3?
Now, this has been discussed, and posted about roughly a thousand times.
Give or take several thousand more!

You need Multi-SH3 for anything over 1 install!!
:damn:

Or you screw up every install of SH3 you try to run!!

Get it, Got it, Done.

richardphat
06-10-08, 07:28 PM
Its enough, i have called moderators to closed the 2 threads. You might be right but my method works as well. Maybe im not explaining clearly to make you understand! I know it was my mistakes to provoke you but i hope admin will close this so i wont get involved with you anymore!

Murr44
06-11-08, 09:09 AM
Use the Search button located at the top of the page before you post a question. It's no wonder people are getting angry at you. You're posting questions that have been answered dozens of times before. And calling mods "useless" isn't going to win you any friends here either. People put a lot of work in to them for our enjoyment & I'm sure they're insulted when you call them that.

Lecture over...

Dowly
06-14-08, 06:50 AM
This thread = :rock:

Madox58
06-14-08, 09:57 PM
This thread = :rock:

You would you Sicko!!

Now go fly your Aeroplane upside down!!
:rotfl: