PDA

View Full Version : List of additional drivable units for Sub Command ?

Blacklight
06-09-08, 10:47 PM
Okay.. I have the Ohio class, the Ben Franklin, the Delta IV, and the Oscar II. Are there any other driveables out there that I should get and where can they be found ? :D

I'm trying to build up some COMPREHENSIVE folders with everything I can fit into them for the Naval Combat Pack games/sims (I pretty much downloaded the entire Subguru site :D)

Frame57
06-12-08, 10:29 PM
Okay.. I have the Ohio class, the Ben Franklin, the Delta IV, and the Oscar II. Are there any other driveables out there that I should get and where can they be found ? :D

I'm trying to build up some COMPREHENSIVE folders with everything I can fit into them for the Naval Combat Pack games/sims (I pretty much downloaded the entire Subguru site :D) yeah! I think it would be great. Say, I loaded the SCX and it gave me many other subs like the 637 class, but they are not drivable? Are there any new drivable subs in this mod?

clive bradbury
06-13-08, 09:58 AM
The Sturgeons are driveable in SCU - two versions 1970s and 80s, if I recall.

Blacklight
06-13-08, 12:47 PM
The Sturgeons are driveable in SCU - two versions 1970s and 80s, if I recall.

Anyone know where to get them or would be willing to email them to me ? I couldn't find any links to them in the forum here.

Frame57
06-13-08, 05:46 PM
The Sturgeons are driveable in SCU - two versions 1970s and 80s, if I recall.Forgive my ignorance here. But is SCU something different than SCX? I have sturgeons on SCX but they are not driveable.

Blacklight
06-13-08, 11:57 PM
SCU is the sub changer that comes bundled with SCX.

clive bradbury
06-14-08, 04:30 AM
Yes, they are driveable. Run the SCU, and scroll down the list of platforms. You will find both 1975 and 1985 Sturgeons. Select one, and away you go.