PDA

View Full Version : All Modders past and present - THANK YOU!

K Gunz
05-28-08, 03:15 PM
Hello ALL modders past and present,

I have been a keen fan of SH-3 for only 8 months now. This sim has epitomised my ideal of what a sim should be. I have had a fascination of the U-boat since I was a small boy and to 'play' this sim is a dream come true. What makes this sim so good is the sheer hard work and dedication of the modders. They have dedicated hours of relentless testing and trials to give us 'mere mortals' a better and more realistic experience. Often, we have forgotten this and have seemed ungrateful (I'm sure nobody here has really been ungrateful) but I am sure I speak for everybody - the hard work has been greatly appreciated. May I take a very bold stance and say THANK YOU on behalf of all who have benefited from your hard work and many hours given to make this great sim as good as it is. Thank you very much.

Respectful and kindest regards.
K Gunz

Yorktown_Class
05-28-08, 04:28 PM
Hello ALL modders past and present,

I have been a keen fan of SH-3 for only 8 months now. This sim has epitomised my ideal of what a sim should be. I have had a fascination of the U-boat since I was a small boy and to 'play' this sim is a dream come true. What makes this sim so good is the sheer hard work and dedication of the modders. They have dedicated hours of relentless testing and trials to give us 'mere mortals' a better and more realistic experience. Often, we have forgotten this and have seemed ungrateful (I'm sure nobody here has really been ungrateful) but I am sure I speak for everybody - the hard work has been greatly appreciated. May I take a very bold stance and say THANK YOU on behalf of all who have benefited from your hard work and many hours given to make this great sim as good as it is. Thank you very much.

Respectful and kindest regards.
K Gunz

I second that..Again:up:

jmr
05-28-08, 05:40 PM
Hear, hear! Were it not for the brilliant modders in this community I think I would've shelved SHIII a long time ago.

SeaWolf U-57
05-28-08, 06:18 PM
:up: Bump:rock:

boneman
05-29-08, 10:52 AM
to all modders here on subsim:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

von hally
05-29-08, 10:54 AM
turned a game with a lifespan of a few months... into a 3 year epic in my eyes!

boneman
05-29-08, 10:59 AM
studie WW2 naval warfare and then compare it with the game............................
GWX 2.1 is

UNBELIEVABLE

wizardmatt
05-29-08, 11:33 AM
i agree with the op.
keep up the good work guys! :up:

ichso
05-29-08, 11:33 AM
You're welcome. Says the one with only one little mod released :roll:

But he says also:
Also great thanks to the modding community in the whole which still keeps this game alive, even years after it had been released. ;)

bert8for3
05-29-08, 02:08 PM
Likewise :up: