PDA

View Full Version : [REL] Cunard Queen Mary V2 FIXED version

VonDos
05-13-08, 03:55 PM
Hi everyone
This is the second version of my Queen Mary, with 3d model based on UBOAT234 GrayGhostQM; this time i've used as base for files my own Normandie (similar weight ship, well tested) based on UBOAT234 NLUS_; this for solve the "sitting duck" problem; now it's also more hard to sink; with old version you need just a torpedo; now it's more realistic :up:
Other minors problem like skins little eerrors and museum file in german and french languages have been solved.

I've done a lot of test today, following her and sometimes sinking her, now i think there aren't problems or bugs.

this is the d\l link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2th8zh

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6665/queenmaryfixxh1.jpg

The central funnel smoke more than others.
This is the "signature" of ths new, improved version.
Enjoy!

(fixed Empress Of Britain and Rex will follow this release)

Yorktown_Class
05-13-08, 03:59 PM
Hi everyone
This is the second version of my Queen Mary, with 3d model based on UBOAT234 GrayGhostQM; this time i've used as base for files my own Normandie (similar weight ship, well tested) based on UBOAT234 NLUS_; this for solve the "sitting duck" problem; now it's also more hard to sink; with old version you need just a torpedo; now it's more realistic :up:
Other minors problem like skins little eerrors and museum file in german and french languages have been solved.

I've done a lot of test today, following her and sometimes sinking her, now i think there aren't problems or bugs.

this is the d\l link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ypq78k

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6665/queenmaryfixxh1.jpg

The central funnel smoke more than others.
This is the "signature" of ths new, improved version.
Enjoy!

(fixed Empress Of Britain and Rex will follow this release)

I knew you would figure it out,thank you sir for your fine work:up:

VonDos
05-13-08, 04:05 PM
Thank you, ser!
Your segnalation will help me to improve not only this ship, but also onr half of my fleet (Rex, Empress and WIP QE are also affected by the bug fixed here; i'll rework them tomorrow, now here is night)

Yorktown_Class
05-13-08, 04:27 PM
Thank you, ser!
Your segnalation will help me to improve not only this ship, but also onr half of my fleet (Rex, Empress and WIP QE are also affected by the bug fixed here; i'll rework them tomorrow, now here is night)

Well I think I got most of your liners,if I find anything else I will let you know:D

VonDos
05-13-08, 04:52 PM
Ah, i was forgetting a thing; this is fully JSGME compatible; also is compatible with GWX and others supermods.

For everyone: Use this for overwrite old version if you've!

Reece
05-13-08, 08:07 PM
Great news VonDos, tell me one thing, do you ever sleep?:lol:
BTW, Hows the QE going?;)

Edit: You have PM!

VonDos
05-13-08, 11:29 PM
In real i'm soffering a great insomnia :x Btw QE is going very well; when rex and empress will be ok, i'll restart to make her more "historically accurate"

rowi58
05-14-08, 01:07 AM
Hi VonDos,

i've tested your (old) QM: she is o.k - no bug! The problem is: the 3-D-modell of the QM has a draft of 17 m (Parent modell is the NPPL, scaled in "all" dimensions and therefore got a draft of 17m). Most harbor and shallow waters are only some 12 m deep.
So the QM is running on ground and sometimes "counted" as "destroyed".

It is not a problem of your QM, it's a problem of the "virtuell captains", who scripted this ship into the campaign files.

Think the other could have ships have the same problem.

Greetings
rowi58

johan_d
05-14-08, 01:29 AM
Question..
when installed, and adding it to the cfg will it automatically be in GWX2.1 campaign?

Yorktown_Class
05-14-08, 02:30 AM
Question..
when installed, and adding it to the cfg will it automatically be in GWX2.1 campaign?

Yep:up:

Venatore
05-14-08, 05:16 AM
Hi everyone This is the second version of my Queen Mary, I've done a lot of test today, following her and sometimes sinking her

VonDos,

Hello, thank you for the updated fixed version. I appreciate your hard work and know that it can be time consuming at times [RL], so once again thank for your efforts :up:

VonDos
05-14-08, 11:58 AM
Thanks everyone helped me in this battle with bugs ^_^

Also SS Rex is rebuilded; i'm finishing beta tests now! :up:

jpm1
05-15-08, 12:47 PM
In real i'm soffering a great insomnia :x Btw QE is going very well; when rex and empress will be ok, i'll restart to make her more "historically accurate"

if your isomnia annoys you in your everyday life ask your doctor to prescribe you sleeping drugs i did it when i suffered insomnia it works fine

Jimbuna
05-16-08, 05:54 AM
Nice update VD :up:

Ivan Putski
05-16-08, 09:51 AM
Thanks for updating this fine ship. Puts:up: