PDA

View Full Version : RSRD, TM and NSM

hrv
02-21-08, 12:02 PM
Hi guys,

I need a little help on mods RSRD, TM and NSM. I've tried installing it in the order of TM, RSRD (for TM), RSRD (for TM patch 3), NSM, but I end up getting a never ending patrol (keep getting new orders). I've tried only TM and NSM, similar (buggy).

Am I getting the order wrong?
Maybe NSM classic doesn't work (should use light instead)?

Wilcke
02-21-08, 03:30 PM
Well it sounds like your MOD order is OK. You will continue to get different patrol assignments until your fuel runs low and/or you are almost out of torpedos or you just decide to put into port.

hrv
02-21-08, 03:38 PM
I actually installed it all before running SH4 the first time, and when I ran it, it ran an "auto-patcher" and patched something, that could've caused some wierd stuff. I'll try it again now.

lurker_hlb3
02-21-08, 06:00 PM
Ok

You want to go home. "STOP" sending status reports after you have completed your first objective. Even in “stock” if you keep reporting in via the “status report” message you will continue to get new mission assignments.

hrv
02-21-08, 06:03 PM
Yeah I figured it out now, and everything seems to be working fine.

Roger Dodger
02-21-08, 06:18 PM
Ok

You want to go home. "STOP" sending status reports after you have completed your first objective. Even in “stock” if you keep reporting in via the “status report” message you will continue to get new mission assignments.

Now why didn't I think of that???? :damn:

John Channing
02-22-08, 07:06 AM
Of course, if you continuosly go home after completing only one objective you can look forward to an early retirement.

JCC

ReallyDedPoet
02-22-08, 08:55 AM
Welcome to SUBSIM :up: hrv

RDP

hrv
02-22-08, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the welcome.

Although career missions are working fine now, there seems to be a little mess up in time. When I end my patrols, I get the video with the guy speaking and map depicting tactics and recent events, but the events aren't supposed to happen for a while. For example, I got the Coral sea video in February or March, and the Midway video (where the dude says "June 4"), well, I got that at the end of April. This is normal?

Didn't get to participate in either of them.

hrv
02-22-08, 01:02 PM
So, now I got the video that Japan is building an airfield on Guadalcanal, and that our submarines have the task of circling it blah blah, and then I get a mission to go east of Singapore to do anti-shipping on Japan-Singapore shipping lanes. Normal?

Well, I made a transfer to a port on the eastern coast of Australia, so now I got the Guadalcanal anti-shipping mission.