PDA

View Full Version : Return to sub position on map mod?

TDK1044
02-11-08, 10:17 AM
Is it possible to have a mod that allows you to return to your sub's position on the map once you've completed waypoint creation? As an example; you set waypoints from Pearl to Honshu, but now you have to drag the map in order to get you back to your sub's position. Could there be a hot key that simply took you there? Or is there one already?

Donner
02-11-08, 10:34 AM
In TM, the command is CTRL+ Left mouse button click. Sub position will center where the arrow cursor is located. I haven't tried this in vanilla 1.4 or RFB so I don't know if it will work. :-?

Should be easily moddable nonetheless.

TDK1044
02-11-08, 10:41 AM
You live and learn. I've used TM since day one and never knew! Thanks for the info. :D

AVGWarhawk
02-11-08, 10:49 AM
I think it was stock keys also if I remember correctly. I used it once. The manual states..... oh never mind.

Zero Niner
02-11-08, 10:39 PM
It's stock. Been that way ever since SH3.

AkbarGulag
02-12-08, 12:09 AM
The manual states..... oh never mind.
And crinkle the manual, while damaging the edges of the map ,as you pull it past those annoying plastic bits, leading to a damaged spine on the quick reference guide when you slot it back in :o NEVUR!

Thanks for the heads up btw, thats a great command to know ^^

OFF TOPIC: Had to laugh at the back of the game box, it has one of those little quotes you normally get from a gaming magazine (that I never buy), "Silent Hunter 4 is a knockout"... the quote is from this forum, a forum dedicated to this sort of game ^^

Whoever said that is famous now btw.