PDA

View Full Version : SH4 Radio Room - Captain Midnight Broadcasts

Dutchman 51
02-03-08, 04:32 PM
I was trying to get to the Radio Room to see if I could tune in Captain Midnight radio program, to see if was working after loading the Captain Midnight Mod. I was trying this in the Training session of SH4.

The directions say to tune the radio to 30.0 frequency, but I cannot seem to get to the radio in the sub to tune to any broadcasts at all.

Does anyone know how go to the radio in a sub to listen to the music etc. associated with Captain Midnight mod??

Mods Installed:
TM1.7.6, TM1.7.6 Sound, TM 1.7.6 GFX ROW ver 1.7.6, Cpt Midnight CBS Broadcasts

Archie
02-03-08, 05:07 PM
I was trying to get to the Radio Room to see if I could tune in Captain Midnight radio program, to see if was working after loading the Captain Midnight Mod. I was trying this in the Training session of SH4.

The directions say to tune the radio to 30.0 frequency, but I cannot seem to get to the radio in the sub to tune to any broadcasts at all.

Does anyone know how go to the radio in a sub to listen to the music etc. associated with Captain Midnight mod??

Mods Installed:
TM1.7.6, TM1.7.6 Sound, TM 1.7.6 GFX ROW ver 1.7.6, Cpt Midnight CBS Broadcasts

There is no radio room mate, there is an icon at the bottom left of your screen that looks like a movie camera, click this to bring up the radio and gramophone options bar, on this click on the button that looks like a radio and a radio will appear in the middel leftof your screen, the buttons on the radio are to play stop and move to next station. Hope that helps!

Dutchman 51
02-03-08, 11:30 PM
You got it right Mate!!. Both the grammaphone and the radio works fine, along with the Cpt Midnight mod. The mod even comes with its own slight amount of static like you would expect it to have when listening to the radio.

Much thanks Mate!!

kylesplanet
02-04-08, 10:15 AM
You got it right Mate!!. Both the grammaphone and the radio works fine, along with the Cpt Midnight mod. The mod even comes with its own slight amount of static like you would expect it to have when listening to the radio.

Much thanks Mate!!

When you get a chance, try out Digital Truckers radio station manager. It stops the repeats and I just don't know how I lived without it.:ping:

You can find it here:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=120510

fred8615
02-04-08, 11:41 AM
And if you want more radio mods, see the link in my sig.