PDA

View Full Version : Radioroom posters?

Herr Trigger
02-02-08, 07:19 AM
Hi all,
Up until recently I was able to import my own radioroom posters (convert to tga, place into data/textures/Tnormal ) as druck_radio_7.tga. Since having installed GWX 2.0 this move has no effect, anyone have any ideas/suggestions as to why?
Help greatly appreciated as always.

Herr Trigger

HW3
02-02-08, 08:34 AM
It works in my GWX 2.0. You are running a type VII sub, correct? I ask because that is the only type sub that druck_radio_7.tga works on. If you are running a type IX it needs to be druck_radio_9.tga. The other possibility is that another mod is overwriting it.

Herr Trigger
02-02-08, 08:47 AM
Hi HW3,
That's right, a type VIIb on GWX 2.0, I've considered the overwriting and have placed the tga to target folder after installation of mod(s) without any effect, never had this problem prior GWX 2.0.
Thanks for your response.

Herr Trigger.

Webchessie
02-02-08, 02:22 PM
I can not even find druck_radio_7.tga anymore with GWX installed. I see the poster in the radio room in my type 7 boat, but I can't figure out where the file is now located.

GWX 2.0
SH 3 Commander 2.7.0.130

TarJak
02-02-08, 04:29 PM
@Herr Trigger, It works for me also. I set up randomised posters in SH3Commander. If you use commander, have a look at whether you have any druck files in your Commander random dirs. They would definately overwrite.

@Webchessie, they are now packed into DAT files. You would need to get an old one from the original game or an older version of GW to be able to do an edit unless you have SH3 Unpacker. If you check my Filefront page (linked below in my Sig) you can DL my GWX Poster mod which has all four druck files for each type of boat which you can then edit.

Venatore
02-02-08, 05:45 PM
I can not even find druck_radio_7.tga anymore with GWX installed. I see the poster in the radio room in my type 7 boat, but I can't figure out where the file is now located.

They are now in DAT format.

Herr Trigger
02-03-08, 05:45 AM
Hello again everyone,
Have sorted it, I now have to place .tga into textures/tnormal/tex folder whereas previously it just went into Tnormal. Thanks for your help.

Herr Trigger.

Webchessie
02-03-08, 03:59 PM
Thanks everyone!