PDA

View Full Version : Concerning the TRM Productions Missing Damage Sounds

Fish40
01-21-08, 07:28 PM
Don't know if this was mentioned anywhere, but must you be in port to activate this mod, or could you do it mid patrol? I'm figureing that since it's a sound mod, it's ok to install on patrol. Just want to make sure though.:yep: Thanks

Will-Rommel
01-21-08, 09:13 PM
I didn't see any notes about the Sargo submarine in the readme file, is it correct then to presume that enabling this mod when using a Sargo class ship is useless?

SteveTRM
01-22-08, 03:26 AM
It should work fine from port or patrol.

As for the sargo - i think it uses one of the other subs for its sounds so it should be ok.

Fish40
01-22-08, 05:38 AM
It should work fine from port or patrol.

As for the sargo - i think it uses one of the other subs for its sounds so it should be ok.

Glad to hear that:up: Will try ASAP. One thing though, I noticed that it's compatable with TM, and stock versions of the game. I'm running RFB. Any problems here?

EAF274 Johan
01-22-08, 06:24 AM
[quote=SteveTRM]Glad to hear that:up: Will try ASAP. One thing though, I noticed that it's compatable with TM, and stock versions of the game. I'm running RFB. Any problems here?
I use RFB.
The sound mod overwrites a number of files that are in RFB, so it's possible that there is some kind of conflict. But I haven't noticed any strange happenings with it :)