PDA

View Full Version : elite uniform mod Venatore glitch??

von stauber
01-08-08, 11:04 PM
downloaded elite uniform mod (blue) and headgear from Venatore - uniforms and headgear look great but only the crew men have the eagle crest on the right chest - no crest at all on the officers ??? any suggestions ? thanks ( and thanks Venatore for a great mod(s)

Venatore
01-09-08, 07:29 PM
downloaded elite uniform mod (blue) and headgear from Venatore - uniforms and headgear look great but only the crew men have the eagle crest on the right chest - no crest at all on the officers ??? any suggestions ? thanks ( and thanks Venatore for a great mod(s)

Von Stauber,

This is not a glitch, this is the way I made the mod. I wanted the non-commissioned officers to wear the eagle and the officers to wear jackets. ;)

Having eagles on the leather jackets looked stupid, so they weren't added.

candy2500
01-09-08, 07:44 PM

Von Stauber,

This is not a glitch, this is the way I made the mod. I wanted the non-commissioned officers to wear the eagle and the officers to wear jackets. ;)

Having eagles on the leather jackets looked stupid, so the were not added.

just wonted to ring in here and say that i like your uniforms Venatore and are using them now:up:

Venatore
01-09-08, 07:46 PM
Cheers matey ! more are on the way......