PDA

View Full Version : Bernard Must be Disciplined

Brag
11-24-07, 01:42 PM
Kptlt. J.S. Balz writes:

U-502
20 November 1941

This is the END! Bernard has reached impossible new heights of super incompetence!

After Skilfully positioning U-502 in a superb firing position to sink several fatso targets within a convoy, I have an excellent solution for the stern tubes. I order fire on five and six. Bernard fires two and three. Needles to say, the torpedoes went after some ships 10,000 miles away. But, by my superb skill I still managed to sink a large tanker.

Out of torpedoes, I'm Returning to Lorient ETA, 24 November, in time to make a brilliant arrival at the festivities celebrating Brag's birthday and flying the pennants for 109,000 tons. A spectacular achievement considering Bernard's help. :smug:

STEED
11-24-07, 02:07 PM
First the good news Bernard is off your boat, now the bad news he has been promoted and is your new boss. ;) :lol:

U49
11-24-07, 02:27 PM
:yep: Best way to get rid of Bernhard is: promote him.

He has everything that qualifies for a good admiral!

CCIP
11-24-07, 03:53 PM

Why stop there - your whole mission in SHIII should be promoting Bernard so much that he becomes the next Fuhrer. Only then can the Reich be saved :o

U49
11-24-07, 05:01 PM

Why stop there - your whole mission in SHIII should be promoting Bernard so much that he becomes the next Fuhrer. Only then can the Reich be saved :o

Always thought that can only qualify for that position if you never ever achieved a higher rank than private :hmm:
Must read the skill matrix in the job description again
:rotfl:

NiclDoe
11-25-07, 10:44 AM
Well Me and Mohr say that a shovel is smarter then Bernard but Bernard is smarter then Balz. We put 3 million on a shovel Vs Balz in a IQ test. Shovel is going to win Mohr says

Brag
11-25-07, 12:15 PM
Mohr is a big time gambler ;)

papa_smurf
11-25-07, 12:36 PM

Are you really sure about that?

NiclDoe
11-25-07, 03:21 PM
Mohr is a big time gambler ;)
How do you know Brag? :p