PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]make ventalator's (fan's) work ?

momo55
11-06-07, 02:20 PM
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9942/fanbc3.png

I would be a nice extra maybe if these would work and in combination with the sweat shirts of the crew would ad to the warm (hot) .............

If it even could be so that they are working when you are NOT in silent running and stopt when you are ....we would have a visable checkfeature or/and soundfeature when there was a sound with the vent's .

;)

mcarlsonus
11-06-07, 09:00 PM
Wish I had the talent to do this myself, but don't. But, you know, with all the other interior enhancements available, this non-operational fan correction would really be the "icing on the cake!"

Peto
11-07-07, 01:16 AM
Yeah, but then you'd have to mod a crewman to turn it off whenever you ordered Silent Running ;).

mcarlsonus
11-07-07, 01:45 AM
...a good point! Can't trust those Reservists!

momo55
11-07-07, 10:19 AM
Yeah, but then you'd have to mod a crewman to turn it off whenever you ordered Silent Running ;). I think whe're asking to much from the talented modders here to make that possible as well.
Bringing those death things alive is maybe a more reasenable request i think.
Like in many movies and other games it would create a mood .
When i'm in the controlroom now and see my poor sweating crew suffering from the heat...i alway's feel there's something wrong and not logic when i look at the useless ventalators.
Are they only there for decoration...:hmm:

Peto
11-07-07, 10:45 AM
Very good point momo! Personally--I'm most interested in mods that enhance game-play (although ROW brings tears to eyes (That sun is SOOO bright now!) :rock: ). When I'm in the control room, My main concern is the COB isn't lurking around the x-mas tree. And there's always somebody at the diving planes even while surfaced. I'm pretty sure those positions were manned by the watch crew when the boat dove. But those details really aren't as important to me as fundamental game-play (I'm always on the lookout for a mod that makes the the game more historical from my perception of what that is).

Anyway--now that I've blathered on :shifty:, I'd just like to add that subsim Rocks :rock:.

:up:

Peto