PDA

View Full Version : Something I wish was ingame

captiandon
09-20-07, 01:08 PM
I was reading someone comments on interactive crew and interactive stations in the command, conning tower, and Bridge. Something I would like to see is the addition of the captains Quarters, and Officers mess. Instead of the captains log just floating around have it in the Captians quarters. Also the Officers mess should have the Officers there and have them disscuss Scuttlebutt and Tactics as a tatorial, and maby some personal stuff of the crew disscussing maby letters and personal things like maby baseball games or something. It would make the game more alive instead of the cold RPG that it is now. Its just to bad they cant model the entire boat so one can move around some.

leovampire
09-20-07, 01:48 PM
he asked if people where interested in this and as far as I know he is working on it but it is time consumming. So someday it should be available.

captiandon
09-20-07, 02:06 PM
Well that sounds great. For that I can wait. My last sub game was Aces of the Deep and I liked it but I was always wanting to be on the American side of it. We basicly did the same thing with our boats as the Germans and we had better boats, "In My own opinion".

leovampire
09-20-07, 02:10 PM
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=119832