PDA

View Full Version : Sub command...anyone there??

sqn40slippky
09-07-07, 12:47 PM
I have just bought Subcommand and patched to 1.08. I had this game years ago... does anyone still play online?????????

I quite fancy some hunting again.......... not that I was much good before.....also I noticed that even with ships classified as oilers, 4 blade screws at 12 knots and even when quite close to them, they were not visible through the periscope......any suggestions...ps i know that misclassification would be a posssible but remote reason as the contacts were very good and close in...under 3000 yds........cheers.

Lane
09-08-07, 02:57 AM
Hi Slippky,

I just got my PC out shop a few days ago. Some of my Programs I had to reinstall. And installed some new ones. SC installed., And patched to 1.08 and ran the SCX11C installer from SubGuru's downloads web page.
I seems to be working I ran a SCXIIc mission and changed my sub to a Victor 3 best i can tell its seems to be working.
I don't play on line just mess around with single missions. Not very good
at that. I have DW, may install it again but I like the SC missions.
Regards
Lane:D

sqn40slippky
09-14-07, 01:34 PM
What is SCX11C?
Excuse me if its a numpty question.

Cheers

I-25
09-14-07, 04:10 PM
SCX IIc is a Mod. it upgrades the stock Sub command to include lots of new units and very much improved AI and doctrines. SCX IIc makes Sub Command from an arcadish thing of a real subsim.