PDA

View Full Version : Ducimus : Tigger Maru 1.6 B4 16.00?? (UK time)

Kaleun
08-24-07, 08:02 AM
Hi,

I hate doing this - rushing people, and i usually stand by the "it'll be done when it's done" approach.

As it is a bank holiday over here in the UK, i'm thinking off locking my self away and tigger maru'ing all weekend - i'm in the process of moving so don't have the inter-web-net at home at the mo, so i can only use work's ISP, and i leave at 16.30 today and really don't want to start a carrer in 1.5 if 1.6 is cominig out over the weekend!

So my question is; will Tigger Maru be ready b4 16.00 (UK) today?

Regards

Kaleun

Seadogs
08-24-07, 09:11 AM
I don't think he knows when it will be up, unlike publishers releases bieng "done when it's done", this really is a literal "done when it's done". :yep:

Ducimus
08-24-07, 11:44 AM
The reality is, work on TM, or any modpack, or modding SH4 in general, will never be finished.

I however, am. :lol:

tater
08-24-07, 11:50 AM
Good for you, Ducimus! You've really busted your chops on this, all the hard work IS appreciated.

<<S>>

tater

Factor
08-24-07, 12:49 PM
is it possible to have auto targeting in trigger maru? would search, but im at work and dont have much time.

Kaleun
08-24-07, 03:40 PM
As i said, i hated posting a "please can you rush thread" - all good, i'm looking after a friends house whilst their away (watering plants and feeding animals!!) and they have kindly let me use their internet.

So...

1) very happy bunny i get to download 1.6 on this bank holiday weekend!

2) Ducimus - your work is great and totally apreciated, and due to it - i showed a friend your fine TM1.5 on top off SH4 and he's gone out and bought the game!!!!!

3) Ducimus, sit back and have a beer or two and enjoy life, thanks a bunch

4) DeepBlueWolf, ............ Rest in peace

Regards

Kaleun

EAGLE_01
08-25-07, 12:02 PM
is it possible to have auto targeting in trigger maru? would search, but im at work and dont have much time.

Go into SH4\data\Cfg and open the GamePlaySettings.cfg file with notepad. You can change it there.:up:

Factor
08-25-07, 04:09 PM
thank you so much for the reply. i would try manuel, but my math is so bad i can hardly count to ten. thank god for my fingers.:D