PDA

View Full Version : Subcommand

sqn40slippky
08-06-07, 02:26 PM
Hi.........I had subcommand and lost the disc....I really want to get back into it...will the game work on XP ok..and does anyone still play it??

My old interent connxn prevented me playing as the server always got dropped....now with adsl..fingers crossed...

I will have to buy it so any responses would be appreciated...

Thx

Reinhard Hardegen
08-06-07, 03:21 PM
Yes the game will work on XP. I have not played it in some time. You can still get it on Ebay very cheap now. If you can't find it just let me know.... I might sale you my copy.

sqn40slippky
08-07-07, 07:19 AM
Thanks................ I'll get back to you.

JackSparrow
08-13-07, 01:28 PM
I used to be freakin addicted to Sub Command, but then i lost the disk. Then i found it, but then i lost it again. I'm gonna look on ebay though, 'cause i really miss that game.

JackSparrow
08-13-07, 01:29 PM
And yes it will definantly work on Windows XP, that's all I've ever played it on.

nikimcbee
12-08-07, 12:15 PM
And yes it will definantly work on Windows XP, that's all I've ever played it on.

Roger that

nikimcbee
12-10-07, 10:44 PM

I wonder if it will have any issues on 64 bit XP?

Blacklight
12-10-07, 11:02 PM
Hi.........I had subcommand and lost the disc....I really want to get back into it...will the game work on XP ok..and does anyone still play it??

My old interent connxn prevented me playing as the server always got dropped....now with adsl..fingers crossed...

I will have to buy it so any responses would be appreciated...

Thx

Get the Naval Combat Pack. That includes 688i Hunterkiller, Sub Command, and Fleet Command in a nice affordable $20 !!!! It's well worth it !

You can get it here: http://www.strategyfirst.com/en/games/NavalCombatPack/