Si-interior Kit
Si-periscope& Tbt Interface Kit
Si-hud Kit
Si- Optic Kit
Smal Sea Bed Rock.
Green Lamp

CaptainCox
08-06-07, 03:13 AM
As I said in the other thread, I think its the HUD.dds from Oakgroove that over rides this. What still beats me is that you don't get a warning from JSGME when activating.

I took the liberty here to upload the "modified" version of the HUD here
http://files.filefront.com/HUDdds/;8239911;;/fileinfo.html (http://files.filefront.com/HUDdds/;8239911;;/fileinfo.html)

It uses the graphics from Oakgroove's mod tweaked for the search pattern mod.

Drop it in to
SI HUD Kit\Data\Menu\Gui\Layout

And see if that works.

Bear
08-10-07, 03:26 PM
Captain, I was getting a green light on the Sonarmod, but then I installed your search pattern and Oaks interiors now no search pattern or green light on the sonar. The curious part is that it was working with the merged task bar. It is a little thing, but now that the game is playable (with numerous mods). I am trying to tweak the eye candy stuff. After I uninstalled Oaks Interiors and The Search Pattern I though it might come back, but alas no. Any thoughts on how I can get that back.

CaptainCox
08-12-07, 06:22 AM
Hm...tricky that, normally when a mod is deactivated, JSGME should load the default data stored in JSGME's "!Backup" folder. Did you get any conflict message when you installed any of the mods you are mentioning?

I would start with unplugging all mods, and then activate them one by one and see what conflicts where.

I personally never had any function or graphic just disappearing after deactivating mods, so i am a bit confused here.

Bear
08-15-07, 03:50 PM
Changing mods out after this patrol. Will keep you informed.:up: