PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Mod needed for green lamp etc.

Vorkapitan
05-16-07, 11:03 PM
Hi,

I need a mod that would combine Green lamp and ISI mod 1.2_SH4 1.2_B.

Would this be possible. Captain Cox? .....others?

CaptainCox
05-16-07, 11:22 PM
I could, but would prefer jimimadrid or DarkShip to do it!

MONOLITH
05-17-07, 07:09 PM
BUMP.....

Please.

Redwine
05-17-07, 08:10 PM
I made that, i am user of both mods...

If i am not wrong the ISI mod 1.2_SH4 1.2_B version is that for standar stock instruments... correct ?

I am using the ISI mod 1.2_SH4 1.2_B version too.

Let me a wile, and tomorrow i will upload the merged files for you...

:up:

MONOLITH
05-17-07, 09:24 PM
Thank you.

jimimadrid
05-18-07, 12:38 AM
as i know darkship offers different versions of the isi mod. Some of them still merged with my green lamp mod. http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=110564&highlight=%5BREL%5D

When using it together with my shinyborder Mod, first you should install with jsgme my shiny mod and than the isi mod. You should than accept the conflict message in jsgme. This will work.

MONOLITH
05-18-07, 05:48 AM
I was trying this, I believe the post in his thread said something like the "_B" version would work with the Greenlamp mod, and i tried it several ways and could not get the combined result.

Also, the Greenlamp version I believe is possibly the first version? where it makes the pressed buttons green, but there was nothing in the filename about the shinyborder.

I did notice the shinyborder version..... I assume that is the greenlamp mod, along with an adjustment to the surrounding interface as well?

I'll give it a try the way you described above.

Thanks.

Since both mods do the same thing to different buttons, and they are the same file, a combined one-step file that makes "all buttons green" sure would be nice though. :yep: :up:

MONOLITH
05-18-07, 06:23 AM
Can I get a link to the Shiny version..I don't see it in the list.

Please and Thank you.

Redwine
05-18-07, 06:49 AM
Try this... i picked up my present files, i am user of those mods merged.

Download "Task Bar Mods Merged.zip"

http://hosted.filefront.com/Redwine/

I am so sorry, but i have my SH III and SH IV strongly personalized... so, the merged files has some personal changes.

Some new keyboard commands, some graphical reworks in graphics.... i cant remember.

But i think so you will found them useful.

I put here JimyMadrid Green Lamp, DarkShip ISI Version B, for STOCK JimyMadrid Geen Lamp borders (NO shiny, NO red borders), CCIP keyboard with some adds, and button for Max Range at Present Speed into task bar from Ducimus FTT/TM...

It is good for me too... in the future, in a posible reinstall, i will have a single pack of tweaked files to simplify the reinstall....

I put full credits for the mods owners into a small readme, no credit for me, i only merged them.

I hope it can help you....

:up::up:

MONOLITH
05-18-07, 07:03 AM
Thank You Redwine.

MONOLITH
05-18-07, 07:08 AM
Actually, I should be able to just pull out the HUD.dds from the Menu/gui/layout folder and use that, without the other stuff, yes?

EDIT: Yes, that worked. Thank you Redwine. That was a very much needed merge of two mods that did almost the same thing.

I took all the items in the Layout folder (the tga, replay, etc), and it works fine. :up:

Redwine
05-18-07, 07:18 AM
Actually, I should be able to just pull out the HUD.dds from the Menu/gui/layout folder and use that, without the other stuff, yes?

EDIT: Yes, that worked. Thank you Redwine. That was a very much needed merge of two mods that did almost the same thing.

I took all the items in the Layout folder (the tga, replay, etc), and it works fine. :up:
Good ! :up:

All those items has green buttons, i think so you need all them.

MONOLITH
05-18-07, 07:24 AM
And I also added in the green position keeper .dds files, so now there is one simple mod for all green buttons.

:up: :up: :up:

Redwine
05-18-07, 07:35 AM
And I also added in the green position keeper .dds files, so now there is one simple mod for all green buttons.

:up: :up: :up:

I had it merged too in the past, but not yet.

:up: