PDA

View Full Version : JCwolf

JCWolf
04-21-07, 06:32 AM
I've decided to upload all the previouse forums to a recent started brad new one...

Just got sick of bestfreeforums...
Can't even log in into my forum now, can't see the posts can't,can't, can't...

Nothing works over there but loosy error messages, so who ever whants to register at my new one please ,
sorry for any inconv. this is the best I can do under the circunst.

New Forum :
http://www.freepowerboards.com/jcwolf/index.php (http://www.freepowerboards.com/jcwolf/index.php)

The thing is that the forum to my main site is a importante feature, as it will contain all my mods, and this BFF are allways F...... Up the people fait...

So guys sorry about this and please register again, the new forum still is without any content but it will during this next week...

GT182
04-21-07, 09:51 AM
Sounds great JC. :up: On my way to signup.

JCWolf
04-22-07, 06:03 AM
Thanks GT that is great mate..

:rock: :up:

vasmann
04-25-07, 02:52 AM
2 JCWolf

Hello.
I've just registered (created new account on your forum) and I've got an SQL error, but got e-mail that sais mine account has been created, and shortly I should receive a second email with confirmation, but I haven't :-(.

user name I created: vasmann

That is error I've got. I created fake account u212 thus feel free to remove it
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): 50 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 214

Warning: mysql_free_result(): 50 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 318

Fatal error: print_r() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /home/chris/public_html/common.php on line 300

Thank you.

JCWolf
04-25-07, 05:19 AM
2 JCWolf

Hello.
I've just registered (created new account on your forum) and I've got an SQL error, but got e-mail that sais mine account has been created, and shortly I should receive a second email with confirmation, but I haven't :-(.

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): 50 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 214

Warning: mysql_free_result(): 50 is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/chris/public_html/db/mysql4.php on line 318

Fatal error: print_r() [<a href='ref.outcontrol'>ref.outcontrol</a>]: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in /home/chris/public_html/common.php on line 300

Thank you.

Thanks for the reporte on this error mate,
but try out your acount mate, I just aproved your registration without any problems and checked the forum and you're there registered...
so if you have any problem loging in or something Pls. PM me here and we will restart your registration ...:up:

Spytrx
04-25-07, 05:50 AM
I can't log in either (have done in the past) - it gives me a php error... :-?

JCWolf
04-25-07, 06:31 AM
Maybe you are at the old forum mate...

Cause at the new forum here,
http://www.freepowerboards.com/jcwolf/index.php

I do not see you regist.

try the new one,
we changed Apartement 2 weeks ago...:up: :lol:

I can't log in either (have done in the past) - it gives me a php error... :-?

vasmann
04-25-07, 07:49 AM
2 JCWolf

Hello.

Thank you.
Thanks for the reporte on this error mate,
but try out your acount mate, I just aproved your registration without any problems and checked the forum and you're there registered...
so if you have any problem loging in or something Pls. PM me here and we will restart your registration ...:up:

Thank you. I ve got your mail with mine account activation. Thank you. As I said before, I created fake account u212 with email vasjokmvm@rambler.ru, please delete it, becasue I will not be using it any more, and forgive me for that :-)
Thank you;

Spytrx
04-25-07, 12:54 PM
I was never registered on the old forum - but I can log in now (and I always use a different handle ;))

Kpt. Lehmann
04-25-07, 06:59 PM
You've got quite a nice set-up cooking JCWolf. Keep at it.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Alex
04-26-07, 04:58 AM
:yep:
But the page is really wide....
Maybe it would look better like this :

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/328/exyg7.png

Just my 2 cents ;) !

JCWolf
04-27-07, 04:12 AM
Those are premade forum templates, that I can not resize in any form, there are also some comercial stuff on each forum from the suport host that is one of the agreements...

This is what we have, and I think we can survive with those 2 small things mate...:arrgh!:

Alex
04-27-07, 04:59 AM
Aw... That's ok. ;)