PDA

View Full Version : GWX Radio Message Issues Question

Kitzbuell
04-19-07, 08:11 PM
I'm looking for a bit of help and can't find any forum references on my searches of this topic. I recently loaded GWX for SH3 and began a new career beginning with the Academy.

First "radio message received" alert shows that I've completed stage one of "Navigation Exam" orders. According to the dialogue box chronology, several minutes later I'm notified of a second "radio message recieved" however the radio man lists "no messages received" and I've yet to complete stage two of my operational orders.

Is there a problem with this MOD I'm unaware of or is there something in the files I need to change in order to correct this issue? I'm trying to avoid getting too far along into this new career and having to start over in order to correct a posible problem.

BTW; I love the look of this MOD thus far and congrats to the GWs who created it. Please forgive if this topic has been covered before but my searches have yielded zip.

Kitzbuell
04-19-07, 08:27 PM
I've been away from the game way too long and forgot how to access the actual message list (my bad!!!!):damn:

Kpt. Lehmann
04-19-07, 08:43 PM
Welcome to Subsim matey. Here is your potato peeler.:arrgh!:

When you get your subsequent messages, hit your "M" key and sort through them/double click newer messages.

The method of message delivery and/or receipt is not modded or changed by GWX.

Kitzbuell
05-05-07, 12:51 PM
[quote=Kpt. Lehmann]Welcome to Subsim matey. Here is your potato peeler.:arrgh!:

Not sure I should be trusted with such an object so soon. May I respectfully request the chum station?