PDA

View Full Version : Little modding help.

P_Funk
04-18-07, 06:11 AM
I'm trying to make a low contrast Chrono repeater for my GWX since I have a crap monitor and the brightness buggers with my eyes. However as you can see that bright shine thats rendered makes the whole low contrast thing moot.
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/7903/chrono1ih7.jpg
So if anyone can tell me how to make that shine go away I'd be much obliged.:up:

Henri II
04-18-07, 06:24 AM
I think there is a graphics file which is responsible for this thing. It's called glare.tga (I think, maybe not), you might try to make it "low contrast" also, or perhaps making it empty would work.

Maraz
04-18-07, 07:28 AM
I think there is a graphics file which is responsible for this thing. It's called glare.tga (I think, maybe not), you might try to make it "low contrast" also, or perhaps making it empty would work.

reflex.tga , this should be the file

Cheers
Maraz

P_Funk
04-18-07, 07:30 AM
reflex.tga , this should be the file

Cheers
Maraz
Removal of which should eliminate that glare?

Gorgeous. I'll go give her a try.

P_Funk
04-19-07, 05:26 AM
Brilliant. It worked.

Time for our Double Jeopardy Round.

I'll take Periscope envy for 200 Alex.

Answer

"This method can be used to change the colour of the Periscope and UZO reticle and determine how to decide its night vision colour."

Madox58
04-19-07, 03:50 PM
The should be Question, not Answer.
Answer would be:

"What's Reflex.tga, Alex?"
:rotfl: :rotfl:

P_Funk
04-19-07, 11:56 PM
The should be Question, not Answer.
Answer would be:
Actually its aswer since YOUR answer has to be worded as a question. Plus Alex always says "ANSWER!" after you select a category.

"What's Reflex.tga, Alex?"
:rotfl: :rotfl:
I thought that reflex.tga affected the glare on the Chrono-repeater. How does it affect the Peri reticle?